Your MFP User Name?

Options

Replies

• rbeatty63
    Options
    Jimmy Buffett song title: My whole life lies waiting behind, doornumber03.

Jimmy Buffett rocks! He is the Mark Twain of our era (IMHO)
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first name "Tabitha" and I live in Maine.... pretty boring actually lol
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My real name is Alissa (pronounced uh-lease-uh) Anne and I had an ex that always called me Mona Lisa. Monalissanne is all that put together (read Mona Lisa Anne). I could do without the ex, but the nickname I decided to keep.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've used a variation of mine for about 15 years...it was originally inspired by the mascot of Alisha's Attic. Remember them? :bigsmile: I loved them when I was a teenager, and the name kinda stuck with me.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My username is tsherm3850...T is for my first name, Sherm is part of my last name and 3850 was a previous house address.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    I picked mine because I enjoy knitting and cross stitching.

^^^ That's funny right there.

BTW, there are Six in my family and my last name is Sims. Thus; SixSims
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    I just really like apples...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Because Sin is in this year. :tongue:
  • bigsisterdice
    Options
    mine (bigsisterdice) is because i was adopted, and when i turned 18 i met my biological little brother and sister for the first time. my little brother (5 at the time) was so excited that he wanted to give me his most treasured possession to take home to remember him by (i was born in houston and grew up in new hampshire) and at the time his most special thing was a set of giant dice - each about an inch and a half wide - so they became my "big sister dice" :)<3
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Mine is my nickname I've had since I was a kid, along with my last name and the year I was born.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    my name and I hate shoes....haha, no it's just my name.
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I adore Tinkerbell and Fairy's (such a kid at heart)... 74 is my birth year... hence: Faeriegirl74
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    Phoenix is about rising from the ashes, and heat is actually just short for Heather. And well....that's me! :)
  • rbeatty63
    Options
    I picked mine because I enjoy knitting and cross stitching.

I spewed milk out my nose! LOL
  • Roadkill742
    Options
    Mine was my first nickname in the Navy, gained from a golf cart incident during an outing. Hull number of the sub is the second part.
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mine is the first letter of my first name Casey and I'm a Momma to(2) three(3) children.. and coincidentally I was 23 at the time I created my profile :)
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    mine is my first & middle name.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    My name is a Palindrome of a Design office I used to work in: Neove Design.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Pretty basic.... I guess I should think of something more creative!

15051948.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Goldenbast because Bast is the goddess of cats, women, and secrets and has been my patron for many years. Golden because this is how I see her.