Is this your year to hit the big 30?

Options
124»

Replies

• ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 next month. I know there has to be others out there dreading that number!

My 20's were spent having kids and doing the wife/mom gig. Of course, I'll still be that but focusing on myself a lot more. I refuse to go into my 30's fat and miserable!

Let's do this together!

I totally did this. I had 5 kids by the age of 27 and I told myself I was going to turn 30 feeling great. I did, too. I lost 50 pounds after having baby number 5, was at a great weight, had tons of energy and it was just a great way to celebrate my 30th birthday! You can totally do it!
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in December. I think my 30s will be fabulous! I just want to be healthier by then...and look fabulous. :) So I'm definitely going to need all the support I can get!

17592919.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'll turn 44 (or 11) on leap day!! Yep, I was born on LEAP DAY! :happy: I still FEEL like I'm young. I am NOT one of those people that I went to school with that are 'old'. I wear fun, cute clothes. I DO young, fun things.... I think age is just a NUMBER, it certainly shouldn't determine who you are. You are only as old as you feel. I am more fit and healthier than I have been in many, many years. Probably EVER! I excercise for the first time in my life. I am aware of what goes into my body and how I deal with it. I am having a terrific time in my life right now. My daughters are old enough to do their own things and I'm young enough to enjoy them as well as my own life! I'm having a blast!! Hope you all have this kind of time in your 30s and 40s... (YIKES!! am I REALLY hitting MID forty??!!! It DOES feel VERY ODD saying [typing] that outloud... )

OWN IT people! Life is what you MAKE IT!!! :heart: :heart:

:flowerforyou: