Replies

• strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    Everything looks good to me! :)
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing and hopefully the scale will move soon. If not, I'll drop the pineapples and replace with more berries.

Thank you ALL for looking and giving me advice! You guys rock!
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I agree with the poster who said you don't need a 1000 calorie a day deficit.

Also, I am one for eating at your BMR. I'm 5' 5", 25 years old and weight 192lbs and I eat a minimum of 1,700 calories a day (BMR is just under).
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing and hopefully the scale will move soon. If not, I'll drop the pineapples and replace with more berries.

Okay, but I really think that if you're still not losing weight.... it has nothing to do with eating a serving of pineapples each day.
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options

Okay, but I really think that if you're still not losing weight.... it has nothing to do with eating a serving of pineapples each day.

Maybe upping my calories? It's so hard getting into the mindset of eating MORE to lose, ya know?
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I had much better luck eating at my BMR (which is 1700 as opposed to the 1200 MFP gave me in the beginning). It depends on the person though. I lost much better eating those 500 extra calories than eating at 1200.