You might be a troll if...

Options

Replies

• Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You're really short, have huge buggy eyes and big fluffy orange hair. And also, if you start a ****astic conversation on the interwebs and then act all shocked that people did not like the the idea of the clubbing baby seal workout.

clubbing the baby seal work out just made me seriously laugh out loud. HA!

428030_344942962205128_251249921574433_1134484_750791913_n.jpg
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    You feel the only way to get noticed is to correct everyones grammar, since you have nothing witty or intellegent to say.
    everyone's *
    intelligent * (oh the irony...)

So you obviously did not see that I "edited" this .... I put errors in it...... does this make you a troll ? Someone went for the bait !
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    You feel the only way to get noticed is to correct everyones grammar, since you have nothing witty or intellegent to say.
    everyone's *

So you obviously did not see that I "edited" this .... I put errors in it...... does this make you a troll ? Someone went for the bait !
    You obviously don't get the irony of the fact I replied to your troll....to in fact troll you. Better luck next time!
  • angied80
    Options
    everyone's *

thumbnail.aspx?q=1624171028033&id=696b3ab69c73dd64b05dfe481b1a0b96&url=http%3a%2f%2fstatic.igossip.com%2fphotos_2%2fmarch_2011%2fTroll_Hunter_Poster.jpg
  • angied80
    Options
    everyone's *

You obviously don't get the irony of the fact I replied to your troll....to in fact troll you. Better luck next time!

U MAD BRO?
  • killagb
    Options
    everyone's *

thumbnail.aspx?q=1624171028033&id=696b3ab69c73dd64b05dfe481b1a0b96&url=http%3a%2f%2fstatic.igossip.com%2fphotos_2%2fmarch_2011%2fTroll_Hunter_Poster.jpg
    failedtroll.jpg
  • killagb
    Options
    everyone's *

U MAD BRO?
    36d4c519-db44-4bbc-b90a-d304a5da2009.jpg
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    everyone's *

:heart:
  • angied80
    Options
    everyone's *

Keep reading.
  • Bikini27
    Options
    everyone's *

Keep reading.

Did. Lots of failing at trolling. Fun. That one made me laugh, though.
  • killagb
    Options
    everyone's *

Keep reading.

Bless her heart. She was so proud that she got me to reply. :flowerforyou:
  • Bikini27
    Options
    everyone's *

Keep reading.

Bless her heart. She was so proud that she got me to reply. :flowerforyou:

Takes me back to another thread about "bless your heart." Not applicable, I'm sure. :flowerforyou:
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You're really short, have huge buggy eyes and big fluffy orange hair. And also, if you start a ****astic conversation on the interwebs and then act all shocked that people did not like the the idea of the clubbing baby seal workout.

Clubbing baby seals... :laugh:

It's the new "Massive Shoulders only" diet. I lost 53 lbs just this morning!!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    ...you start random threads and no one plays along. :ohwell:

Ha! This has totally been me for like my last 3 threads :) Guess I'm a troll, but wait, didn't those go out of style in the 80's lol
  • Bikini27
    Options
    ...you start random threads and no one plays along. :ohwell:

Ha! This has totally been me for like my last 3 threads :) Guess I'm a troll, but wait, didn't those go out of style in the 80's lol

90's lol...early 90's but yea, we had a ton of them growing up.
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    OK people. I really don't know what "troll" means in MFP jargon. So, enlighten me. Gently. This term gets tossed around all the time and I might as well be informed...right?
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    This morning I chased a piece of paper across the parking lot, this has been happening a lot lately ( at least three times a week) . My question is how do I log this in MFP ( strait cardio, Hiit training, ...?) and do I eat my calories back. I am already eating 1199 calories below my BMR, I don't want to go too low on my net calories because I know your body will go into starvation mode, then it will start converting the very air I breath into fat.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    OK people. I really don't know what "troll" means in MFP jargon. So, enlighten me. Gently. This term gets tossed around all the time and I might as well be informed...right?

Very few people here actually know what a troll is, oddly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    ..... you have one photo, usually an attractive girl, didn't fill out any of your profile and haven't lost any weight, but have dozens of friends and hundreds of forum comments
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    This morning I chased a piece of paper across the parking lot, this has been happening a lot lately ( at least three times a week) . My question is how do I log this in MFP ( strait cardio, Hiit training, ...?) and do I eat my calories back. I am already eating 1199 calories below my BMR, I don't want to go too low on my net calories because I know your body will go into starvation mode, then it will start converting the very air I breath into fat.
    Well, how fast are you running? Do you lean down to reach for the paper several times? It only counts as HIIT if you run REALLY fast, then slowly lower yourself to the ground to pick up the paper (providing it is heavy bond paper and not standard copy/print paper...), then run really fast again.

Did you not know there's a search function?

Additionally, clearly you are eating too many carbs. Also, add some pregnant lady pee to your diet. It will prevent your body from going into starvation mode.