What was the first excercise video you ever did?

Options
I can remember back in high school my mom used to have Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Oldies and I used to work out to those. My daughter is only 14 (well she will be on Monday) but she uses my Leslie Sansone WATP's videos. Guess those would be her "firsts." So what was yours?

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Buns of Steel step aerobics. Kicked my @ss....butt I think that was the idea (see what I did there....?). :smile:
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    The first one I ever did was last year and it was the 30 Day Shred.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Jane Fonda!!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    The first one I ever tried out was Belly Dancing to Fit - actually pretty good workout
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    MOUSERCISE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7CLcb7kiFA&feature=related

haha I got this video when I was 7? Did it alll the time, watching it on youtube brought back a lot of memories!
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Richard Simmons, and I still have them all.
  • melissa80216
    Options
    P90X.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Sports Illustrated tapes with Rachel, Elle and Cheryl. Actually a very good set of tapes, Rachel did strength, Elle yoga and Cheryl aerobics.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    buns, legs, and abs of steel!
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Gillad.

Ya. I am old. I used to do his workout (on VHS) where he was on the beach in Hawaii. It helped me lose weight after having my daughter. ;-)
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Insanity
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I think it was called 8 minutes abs followed by Taebo. All tapes were VHS. I think I did taebo for only 2 weeks and 8 minutes abs for about a week or 2.
    My first serious at home videos was P90X and the only one I was able to stick to.

Anyone want to buy some old VHS tapes? :wink:
  • catwomanclaws
    catwomanclaws Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    8 Minute Abs about 9 years ago with my teenage daughters. It did help, but then I got away from it. I now have the DVD of it, and still don't use it. :(
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bought my first one today, at Good will for $1.99. Bill's BootCamp, Cardio BootCamp Live.

It's goona be a blast!!!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sweating to the oldies...in gym class, during High School. We made so much fun of ol Richard...today, as an over weight adult, I love the man...regardless of his sexuality I think what he does for ppl is AMAZING!
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Buns of Steel, Jane Fonda, and another one I can't remember her name. . . . tall blondish lady? Not Kathy Ireland, but I wanna say Cathy Smith?
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Sweatin' to the Oldies, baby! LOL!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Back in college, Donna Richardson's 30 Days to Thinner Thighs.
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    Mine was Gilad he might be old but he was good. Hmmm i wonder if his show still airs on the fitness channel
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ha! Sweating to the oldies when I was 14 lol