Discovered Greek Yogurt

Options
13»

Replies

• ydeleon
    Options
    Great idea!!! I'll have to try the plain yogurt on tuna salads.
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've recently started with Greek yogurt too. I eat the Chobani, though I've not yet tried Fage which I should since it gets such rave reviews here. I've tried most of the flavors I wanted to try, just have the pomegranate and blood orange left. Otherwise the mango is my fave (though it's one of the 2% ones, but what can you do? :) Adding fresh blueberries to the mango is becoming my favorite breakfast.
  • gollyitsmolly
    Options
    best ingredient ever! I eat it all the time and love it in chicken salad (add curry powder mmm), in breakfast burritos like sour cream, shakes, oatmeal, mixed with PB and cinnamon to dips apples in.. I prefer Fage personally.

Love the PB/apple idea too! What are the proportions?

I use maybe a teaspoon of PB to a 1/4 cup of yogurt and add 3 or 4 shakes of cinnamon. I love the taste of the PB but don't want to eat too much fat in a small snack so "cutting" it with yogurt is great! It also blends into a very creamy dip.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Black cherry Chobani is my favorite :smile: I also like the Chobani Kids honey-banana! I've never seem Key Lime greek yogurt...where can I find that? It sounds really good!
  • Amoravy
    Amoravy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I go through a huge tub of Fage fat free plain a week! It is a superfood, and I hate yogurt too.

I use it in fish tacos and baked potatos instead of sour cream.

Drizzled with honey, cinnamon, and granola.

Mixed with a ranch or green onion seasoning pack and eat with veggies or fat free chips for a dip.

Topped onto fresh fruit.

So many ways to eat it!!!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I love fage. I only do plain and 2%, not 0%. I add my own fresh or frozen fruit (frozen fruit in it keeps it cold all day in my lunch bag!!!) yesterday after my long run I had it with my omega 3 swirl in it.... Delish!!!