Post-Bulking Progress Pictures (Female)

Options

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing about this post: Showing that it isn't all about the number on the scale, but about working out and reshaping the body. I love this!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I <3 this post :) Thanks for sharing.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you! That's awesome progress, especially around your waist! You can really see the definition there. Great job!! :)
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for the side by side
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    oh yea baby you are awesome!!!!

Squash that friggen scale!! piece of crap junk!!!!!
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are too Sexy!!!!! I love it how you can actually eat and look better than people that are starving. Keep up the great work!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You guys are too nice! And yeah, most of the difference is in my upper body but I swear my lower body has improved too, you just can't see it since I carry all my fat there.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome! I really love lifting and would rather use it more than cardio time. Which bring me to asking: what are your cardio habits? I'd prefer to lift all day than spend 30 mins on a treadmill. haha

I can't believe you are a mom! You really should be a source of inspirations for moms on MFP to see what our bodies are capable of doing.

Rock on girl!
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    muscle does look better than fat. good job lady.:flowerforyou:
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Totally awesome! I really love lifting and would rather use it more than cardio time. Which bring me to asking: what are your cardio habits? I'd prefer to lift all day than spend 30 mins on a treadmill. haha

I can't believe you are a mom! You really should be a source of inspirations for moms on MFP to see what our bodies are capable of doing.

Rock on girl!

I don't do much. I do about a half hour of moderate-slow steady state cardio twice about week. I usually mess around on MFP on my phone while doing it, heart rate is only about 130 the whole time.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Only one pound difference?! Are you kidding? You look great :)
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!!! thank you for the inspiration!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Great to see hard work paying off like that. Thanks for sharing. I think this will serve as an inspiration to many! :drinker:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    And because I'm an attention *kitten*, I put the 3 side by side:

DSC01915-2.jpg

Amazing job! Great side-by-side comparison shots. Thanks for sharing :)

Btw, I'm a similar height & body shape, so I'm VERY interested in watching your progress. Congrats, superb job!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've been having a problem with recently going up to 2200 flat caloric intake and you have just eased that concern of mine. I look foreward to being awesome like you one day. Thank you for posting this. :flowerforyou: You look fantastic.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    You went from "spacey, don't really know how to flex, sort of plain" to "Smokin, and I look a bit fiesty and if you disrespect me you'll get straight-up asspunched".

I like it. Great work Rae :)
  • Rae6503
    Options
    You went from "spacey, don't really know how to flex, sort of plain" to "Smokin, and I look a bit fiesty and if you disrespect me you'll get straight-up asspunched".

LOL. True. I really didn't flex at ALL in my early pictures and that's probably why I look pissed in the last ones, trying to flex too hard. I was really trying to figure out a way to make some definition show in my quads but it didn't work. They look awesome on the leg press machine when gravity is pulling the fat away.
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    bumping this is awesome.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    First of all congratulations you look amazing! I have just started NROLFW and love it :)

Can I just ask- when you plan to enter your "cutting" phase will you continue to lift heavy, and are you afraid of losing muscle when you start eating at a deficit again?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!