you can add me!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well !
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Look, we're almost the same age and we're both blonde. A bet we could really help each other out since our weightloss journey is different than the younger crowd. At this point in life we're doing it for our health, not to look like a fitness model! As if!!!! Right????
  • linguist98
    Options
    THROW ME ON THERE! NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION!
  • stoopey
    Options
    I can't figure out how to add friends, either. If someone would post how to give directions for this, I would really appreciate it. Anyone who is motivated to lose weight is free to be my friend. My user name is stoopey (this was a pet's name, I'm not stupid). I need all the motivation I can get, and I am a great support, too.
  • flagator11
    flagator11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to be friends, have at it.
  • flagator11
    flagator11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think you're worrying about this a little too much, as you start posting things and commenting on people, they requests trickle in........it's not about quantity anyway, it's quality! :)

+1
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My MFP friends have made a huge difference in keeping me motivated! Friend request sent! :)

Anyone else can add me too!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I'm afraid I don't fit in to any many people's critiria of friend acceptancy as I have requested approx. 40 people in the last 48 hours and I have only got 2 new friends.

Anybody else with the same problem?

I sent you a request. I accept everyone.
  • stoopey
    Options
    Really? You'll add me? I'm a 26 year old girl who is ready to lose weight. I love small animals. I would like all the motivation I can get.

Wait, I don't know how to add you, would you please add me? My fitnesspal name is Stoopey (after my bunny).
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am don't have a friend's criteria to meet :wink:

That goes for anyone that would like to add me as well.
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request.

As far as message, being new here I have just learned that a message is best. OOPS!! I would love as much support as possible too - I see a long road ahead of me LOL!
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I've had slow growth on the MFP friend adding too. I have only a couple friends but wouldn't mind getting more. I try to be encouraging but can't promise a comment on every post/update... but know that when I do post I am being sincere. :smile:
  • royalstewart13
    Options
    Add me as friend.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • stoopey
    stoopey Posts: 15
    Options
    I'll be your friend. My mfp name is stoopey. Just send me a request!
  • chefabitino
    Options
    Wow This was an awesome response I might say... Well Ditto add me as well.
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    feel free to add i log everyday and try to give support as often as possible.
  • mariacamera
    mariacamera Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new here with no friends! Feel free to add me. :smile: