What day do you weigh in?

Options
12346»

Replies

• angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Everyday but Saturday..the scale is in the pups room and I have early Zumba!
  • DianeSwartzs
    DianeSwartzs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, keeps me focused.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I weight myself every morning after the bathroom but before shower and eating. I started only logging my weight on here on Mondays so that I will stay motivated when I see a total weight loss for the week instead of just seeing .2 loss per day ya know. For some reasonI loose most my weight on the weekends while I eat better during the week which makes no sense to me.
  • blackbelt1967
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday and on Monday's to see how my weekend went, usually use Saturday as my cheat day even though I still exercise on weekends.
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I weight on Monday....I think it helps be through the weekend without over indulging:bigsmile:
  • blackbelt1967
    Options
    I am the same, they say most of the time we don't eat enough during the week so our metabolism slows but on weekends we are usually always eating so we keep burning. It all evens out though. Good luck with achieving your goals and have an awesome weekend.
  • Orangiejo
    Options
    I weigh for a local weight loss challenge on Monday nights but I hate weighing at night so I log my weigh in for MFP on Tuesday mornings.

I also have a challenge at my gym we are doing and I HATE weighing in on an evening. Irritates me to no end! Weighing in tomorrow night and at my 'water retention' time of the month and I am really worried. :(

I weigh myself a lot at home (usually naked in the AM) but it is painful to see the scale at the gym be SO much higher when I have clothes on. :(
  • twerps234
    twerps234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I check in on Monday.

13017249.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • socosooz
    Options
    Sunday morning as soon as i get up and before i eat anything
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    "Excuse me dear" she leaned in and asked politely, "but don't you mean what TIME a day do you weigh in?" Then she patted her on the arm, leaned back and gave her a slightly bemused look

wake and bake :smokin:

Hahahaha...That is funny...and so sad. How does does one break the awful addiction to standing on those wicked scales?:sad:

well I'm down a 152 pounds with that as one of my CORE RITUALS..... so I don't really know that I want to break it :)
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I use to do it only on Friday mornings (nude, after bathroom before eatting) but now I do it every morning! I can't help myself! XD
  • bhealthy33
    Options
    Friday mornings for me!
  • 100lb
    100lb Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Random :-) I weigh about 3 or do times a week as mine can vary so gives me am idea of the overall trend
  • Single_Ma
    Options
    First thing Saturday morning.
  • mally91
    mally91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    friday mornings for me, determines if i get a treat at the weekend lol
  • Canbfit4life
    Options
    always weigh in on sunday but its important to weigh in the same time of the day than what day you weigh yourself