Options

Replies

• lynniesue42
    Options
    20lbs heavier! =) Thanks MFP and my MFP friends
  • thin150
    thin150 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Instead of losing weight I would be gaining.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    at weight watchers online with less money in my pocket every month :blushing:
  • teamflatbelly
    teamflatbelly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love all the great responses :)
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    LOL @ Knotti
    And I'd be 72 lb heavier :)
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I would not have lost any weight... I would have assuredly gained even more. I wasn't aware of the amount of calories I was consuming. And now I am held accountable. I love this site so much. :heart:
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I would still be determined to lose weight, but I'd probably be eating a lot worse. I've been unsatisfied with my body for a couple years now, but MFP is the push I needed to do it for real!
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I honestly would probably be where I was before, not thinking about anything and even if I did I would diet for a week and then be back to my usual eating habits. Because of this site watching what i eat is in my subconscious mind and I always have to log everything. And it helps me to know how much I should work out and everything just to stay within my means.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I'd probably get more done in a day :tongue:

Me to I'm on here all day trying to push people to keep going :)

<~~~ MFP addict :tongue:

Oath. I would probs have also gained an extra 15kg's since last april, rather than losing it.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    probably getting my homework done.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I would weigh 240+ lbs.
    I would be sleep deprived from the apnea and reflux.
    I would not have quite the respect from my children and wife.
    I would not be the role model to them that I wished I could be.
    I would be taking medication for diabetes, high cholesterol, and medications to protect me from my medications.
    I would not be spending quite so much on my wardrobe, however.
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    In a van down by the river [...]

Eating more cowbells.
  • teamflatbelly
    Options
    I honestly would probably be where I was before, not thinking about anything and even if I did I would diet for a week and then be back to my usual eating habits. Because of this site watching what i eat is in my subconscious mind and I always have to log everything. And it helps me to know how much I should work out and everything just to stay within my means.
    I so agree :)
  • teamflatbelly
    Options
    You all can feel free to add me. I try to motivate people daily on my page to give you the push you need :)
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    No... I would still be 30 pounds heavier.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nowadays there are alternative sites out there. perhaps i'll use loseit.com. i actually use loseit.com first but tried to check out this site and i would say that this is much better though.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'd probably get more done in a day :tongue:

I agree, I'm going to have to limit myself to a time like a child.....
    My house needs me!
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    In bed all day feeling depressed and angry and eating lots of junk.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    My weight would be going nowhere but up. Actually seeing the numbers, ease of calculating calories in portions etc etc etc, gives me an actual goal to meet and limits that I can see, not just guess at. It gives me motivation to beat the numbers game and support from other people. So far it's working for me where nothing else has, though I wasn't trying very hard. MFP makes me want to try.
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    Would you still be consistent with losing weight if you were not in this group. I think for myself I would probably eat more if I was not logging my meals. I never know how much I was eating before I logged. What about you

I would have never stared eating better or exercising if not for this site. I am thankful for it!