where would you be without mfp

Options

Replies

• deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    In a van down by the river.... eating deep fried Twinkies.
    Crying alone in my bedroom eating cheetos.

^^ yes!

Without MFP I'd still be in complete denial about my health and weight. I would be eating the way I 'used to' eat - easily consuming 4000+ calories a day of drive-thru food, knowing that I was eating "a lot" but not grasping that I needed to halve my intake. I'd be without some great, supportive, wonderful, understanding friends. I'd feel alone, instead of feeling connected to others who have 100 or more pounds to lose.
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    I def would not be logging my intake. Now I have MFP on my Mac, Laptop, Kindle, and Droid phone!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I would be 10lbs heavier and I would have totally pigged out at a fundraiser/dinner I was at tonight. I did bad enough but I know I would have done a LOT worse!
  • teamflatbelly
    teamflatbelly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    So love to hear all of the honest answer. Love it keep up the great health people :)
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I would be continuing to feel hopeless and eating my emotions rather than creating schemes and new foods to get the tastey treats that I want without the BS in them. (IE: going to 711 and buying 3 different Reese's peanut butter products instead of inventing my version of a Reese's protein shake, BTW, it was MIND BLOWING!)
  • jacquismith
    jacquismith Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My husband would be soooo happy, I'd do more during the day!! :laugh:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    FAILED pure and simple!! I was manually logging my food and knew I would need to add the calorie intake to that but at that time just didn't have a clue about any of it. Lucky I stumbled on the app on my phone and it all went from there, the stress of carrying aorund a book and remembering to write my food/drinks in it was gone. I could now do it without putting myself out and the calculations were done for me. I've spread my MFP love to a number of friends
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'd have a nibble of some cheese

I'd have a bite of some cheese

I'd stuff a lump of cheese in my mouth and absorb it

I'd set up an intravenous drip and feed cheese into my veins.

I don't think I'd lose much weight.

My name is Kap I am a cheese aholic - feel free to connect
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    80 LB heavier- lower self esteem but more money- clothes get expensive :wink:
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I was losing weight on another site but it did not have the community aspect. I would still be losing but I was not enjoying it at all. Now i enjoy the interaction, get great tips, and learn more from the other people on the site that i could have imagined.
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    In a van down by the river.... eating deep fried Twinkies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would probably be at Subway, thinking I was making the "healthy" choice :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Without MFP, I'd be winging it.
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Undereating if I'm honest. MFP and the lovely people on here have helped me understand that dieting is not about eating as little/as few calories as possible, its about changing your lifestyle and how you approach food and exercise as a whole.
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'd honestly be stuffing my face with anything and everything :) Mainly a jar of nutella with a spoon!
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    FAT older and non the wiser.....I owe my healthy lifestyle to the simplicity of MFP and the fact that it is FREE is a big part of it for me......also hoping I can maintain my weight with this new easy way to log and count calories......long may MFP reign WOOP!! WOOP!!!
  • pinkprincess205
    Options
    Oh 100% i need this app. I would eat far more with out it. N its made me aware of how many cals things have in them, n pickin the healthier option. I think its great x
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Probably looking forward to another "BIG FAT FEELING UGLY SUMMER" (NOT)...
    Hiding all my lumps and bumps with a HUGE T-Shirt trying to convince myself I
    Look ok. But not this year. Thanks MFP...!!!!
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Depressed cos I would have lost a few pounds and put them back on again!! and wouldn't have all my fantastic friends to support me :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i'd be in bed sleeping instead of reading forums!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Haha, me to!