265 POUNDS boy need a HELP

Options
124»

Replies

• 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    Hello. I think as long as you are working out as much as you say you are, the weight will come off. Don't count on the scale as much as the inches at first. So take your measurements with a tape measure (find them in the sewing section at walmart). Measure your chest, waist, hips, and inner thighs. Then, in a week, measure again. You will find that your work is paying off. The scale doesn't always move as quickly as we would like, but the measurements do. I believe it's because as you are putting on muscle, the fat is coming off, but the scale doesn't know the difference, so it may seem as if the fat isn't coming off, but in truth, it is being replaced my muscle, and it may take a couple more months before it really shows. Good luck. I am sure you can do this!
  • chriswee2012
    Options
    Thanks for your supports, my mom said she wilol help me with these measurements soon =D
  • chriswee2012
    Options
    Yes she does,she want to see her son to be thin ,because of that, i keep on motivated myself to keep on exercise !
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Yes she does,she want to see her son to be thin ,because of that, i keep on motivated myself to keep on exercise !

You're awesome man.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Aww!! this is really sweet! I got your message, and it took me a while because I slept in quite a bit today, but I sent you a friend request. I'll help you count your calories and log your exercise and anything else you might need. I'm on every day, so any time you have a question, just PM me and if I don't know, I'll try to figure it out.
  • chriswee2012
    Options
    THANKS for your helps ;D