From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options
When I first started my journey I weighed in at 341 pounds. It took me a long time to finally decide to lose weight. I felt I was a confident “big girl” so there was no need. But when my weight started giving me health problems, I knew it was time to get healthy. So I started small, I changed the food I was eating and watched my portions. Then I started walking a few minutes a day. Shocking, the weight started to slowly fall off. Then I found myfitnesspal.com, joined curves and started to do zumba and my weight melted off! It was like my body was so happy I finally decided to move my body. It hasn’t been a year yet and I’m down 142 pounds. I’m not finished yet but I’ve came a long way and felt I should share my story. I know there are many women out there proud of who they are and feel they don’t need to lose weight. But losing weight isn’t about looks but rather getting healthy. I’m officially in Onederland and I’m excited where my new lifestyle will take me. By far losing weight was the best decision that I’ve made in my life and I’ll never turn back.

BEFORE
100_0724.jpgPicture531.jpg
Picture1325.jpg
orangeandbrown1.jpg

AFTER
Picture2003.jpg
Picture2105.jpg
Picture2074.jpgPicture2178.jpg

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation, you're beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • kireelady
    kireelady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you and thanks for sharing.
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look FANTASTIC! Great job!!! :happy:
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness lady, you look AMAZING!! Good job!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you! You have worked really hard and you are ROCKIN' IT! Great work and fabulous inspiration!
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You are an inspiration to me because I have over 100 pounds to lose still and I just started in January. Keep up the good work!!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Your post is really inspiring! I am also losing weight to get healthy. I feel beautiful at any size, but I feel healthier when I eat right and exercise, and then the weight coming off happens to go along with those goals.

Your outfits are really cute too.
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Fabulous - you look great! and in less than a year - that's amazing.
  • st11290
    st11290 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is incredible! You look amazing! I hope you're proud :) xxx
  • Deinonychus
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You are such an inspiration for me, well done. I bet you feel great!!!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You just enhanced your beauty ten fold! :heart:
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    You did an amazing job, you should be proud of yourself!
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an incredible transformation - truly an inspiration to all of us on the journey to health. Very well done to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    wow you are a amazing
  • kimmieyr1
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person! You are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Good job!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, you look great...very well done!
  • StephnElbow
    StephnElbow Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    such a huge change. you look awesome
  • sanna63
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW mega well done u look ace
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That is Wats up!!! Very wonderful job!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!