From 341 Pounds To 199 w/ Pics

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations on this huge achievement. You are a wonderful example to all women out there who think they can't do this.
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely incredible! What an amazing accomplishment!!! :) You started at my starting weight this January. I hope I can look as good and have achieved as much as you have in a year's time!! Be proud of yourself! You're an inspiration!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    That is fierce girl, what an awesome transformation!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    WOW, mama! You look great. I'm inspired. :o)
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I'm so glad you decided to get healthy. Pounds lost is a bonus, the big picture is health. You look incredible, your confidence is front & center in your pics. Way to go!!!
  • Soapstone
    Soapstone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel as fantastic as you look!! You are beautiful!
    Doesn't it feel AMAZING to realize you love to move your body???
    Last night I realized I want to be ATHLETIC....I've never thought I could be- now I know it's possible!:wink:
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    you look gorgeous! Congrats on hitting onederland!!!!
  • elliebator
    Options
    That is incredibly impressive!! You look healthy. I am just starting on weight loss. I weighed in at 154 pounds on January 1st. I'm only 5'1" so I look like a square with arms and legs! So far, small changes in diet - no desserts except on Sunday, no alcohol, no Starbuck's during the week and smaller portions and I have started walking on the treadmill and lifting weights. I've lost 4 pounds in 6 weeks! Looks like it will take me a year to get to where you are!!! YOU are an INSPIRATION!!!
  • EnjoyEverything
    EnjoyEverything Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, you're beautiful. You always were.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your success!! You look amazing and you are a big inspiration to many of us....
    Great Job!!!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! So awesome to see such a great success story!!
  • tmitchellh
    tmitchellh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW pretty much sums it up!!! I love how you were a fashionista from the beginning : ) Thank you so much for sharing, I can't get enough of these success stories!
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    WOW!! GIRL!! :happy:
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW
  • Doomsprout
    Options
    wow, fantastic job, keep up the great work
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I love what you wrote! I love your transformation! I started at 323 and started MFP at 317 and am down to 244. I cant wait to hit wonderland, but I LOVE seeing your progress. You totally motivated me today. Thank you!!!!!:smile:
  • sarallong
    sarallong Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!!! Looking sooooo great! Nice work!:wink:
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amazing! Congrats!!
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    Wow, that is just amazing :). You look great! Keep up the hard work, and I know you are so proud with how far you have come :). Don't let anyone stop your journey :).. You are an inspiration to myself, and I am sure to anyone who has read your post.
  • kate_mariebug
    Options
    wow!!! gorgeous, beautiful, great job girlie :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!