Honey, you look AMAZING!!! WTG!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful....congrats
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow you look gorgeous!!! And Im loving your blue skirt in your after pic!! Amazing transformation and so inspiring!
  • MzGreedii
    Options
    Hey, I watch you on Youtube, you me!!! Awesome
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And you are right, it's not about looks but health. You only get one body, and you have to take care of it. Good job! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!

3108166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • TrekkerCynthia
    TrekkerCynthia Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    But losing weight isn’t about looks but rather getting healthy. I’m officially in Onederland and I’m excited where my new lifestyle will take me. By far losing weight was the best decision that I’ve made in my life and I’ll never turn back.

That truly is the bottom line, it is about health. The body is not made to support too much weight, it will give out in the end. Congrats to you, so amazing what you have accomplished and CONGRATS to making Onederland.
  • wendynoel_72
    wendynoel_72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! :wink: can you tell me how you figured out how many calories to eat to get where you are. i weigh 270 lbs right now and my goal is 199 and then i will go from there. again, awesome work, you look happy and wonderful.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look Beautiful, enjoy Onederland !!!!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    You are one hot lady, in both your before and after pictures. I'm proud of your hard work, and so happy to see that you are losing for the right reasons. Good for you!!
  • cbrewer904
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful!! Please add this Granny and coasch me! lol
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WOW you are such an inspiration!! Keep up the great work..
  • What an amazing transformation. You look great. Well done.
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love the confidence evidence in your before and even more so in your after! You look awesome, thank you for sharing and letting us know that it is possible for us too!
  • BBoros
    BBoros Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh my Gosh, that is a big difference.. you are such an inspiration, thank you for sharing your great transformation. WTG!!!!!!
  • NorseMaiden
    NorseMaiden Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! You look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!