Hit my GOAL! Pics

Options
So as I have hit goal (YES!!), I thought I would share my pics and story. I started my MFP journey at 66.3 kgs, and really out of shape/unfit - esp. in my mid section (thanks in part to my 3 kids lol). I had 6.3 kgs to drop - but my main aim was to tighten and tone. I started in Nov 11 and in 4 months I hit my goal. I stuck to my calories, always ate back SOME exercise cals - and I did atleast 30-50 mins exercise every day - no rest day, as I have a dog that needs walks daily so I got up and moved daily.

My before pics EXCUSE UNDERWEAR - 4weeksdiff.jpg

DSCF7328-1.jpg

And after IMG_03682-1.jpg

IMG_0206-1.jpg

IMG_0205-1.jpg

IMG_0410-1-1.jpg

THANKS MFP and my MFP mates :)

Replies

• erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Holy molly! amazing job!!!!! /drooling..
  • mashallej
    Options
    wow! great job. you look amazing and it is such an inspiration to see people who have met their goals...especially here at the beginning.
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    well done you look fantastic, x
  • Danhra
    Danhra Posts: 77
    Options
    Great job!!! I think we have simlar starting place and goals so this is really motivational to me :D
  • lilfurson
    Options
    Wow...absolutely amazing! Congrats you look fantastic and very fit.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Way to go!!!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wooooooowwww, You look amazing!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! What exercise routine did you do? I have to try your routine! Congrats on your accomplishment! You really are toned, and you look FANTASTIC!
  • mousecat84
    Options
    Fantastic, you look amazing! Congratulations!!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing!!!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great job, this post was major motivation for me!
  • Gavlar84
    Options
    Wow...great work! Inspirational for us all!!
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Woww! Looking absolutely fantastic :wink:
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great job. Huge difference. A real inspiration for all of us.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Holllyyyy moly, you look amazingg!!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! What exercise routine did you do? I have to try your routine! Congrats on your accomplishment, you really are toned!

Thanks everyone :)

I do zumba fitness once a week, and on the other days I do either Hip Hop Abs (dvd) or 30 Day Shred (dvd) and just mix them up depending on what I feel like. I don't have a gym membership so had to stay really motivated to get it done at home. Only equipment I used are 1kg weights. I am now looking into heavier lifting :)
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    You really look wonderful, but it's all how you feel, am I right? Great Job.. your stomach is rockin'..
  • ehabboutros
    Options
    well done :) very inspiring :)
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look fantastic - soo fit and toned. Let us know how you get on with maintenance. I hit my target too and I am increasing my cals by 150 a week rather than take a bigger leap.
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome work.

This gives me hope for my stomach to be flat and toned again, thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!