Hit my GOAL! Pics

Options

Replies

• Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I really wish you had an open diary...with results like that I'd follow it to a "T".
    Is it viewable as a "friend"? Would you tell us what kind of exercise regime you've been on for the past 3.5 months?

I am so so jealous of your results! I'm going to have to work harder :happy:

Diary open to friends, welcome to add :)

I eat alot of spinach LOL
  • You really look wonderful, but it's all how you feel, am I right? Great Job.. your stomach is rockin'..

Thank you. To be honest, I am most proud of the fact that I set a goal and reached it. I actually accomplished something! I think it's the gemini in me that often causes me to flick from one thing to another without really finishing anything lol. I feel healthy and strong - and that feels great :-D

You are my kindred spirit (Gemini as well haha). I've been alternating between zumba and the butt bible ...I will definitely look into hip hop abs. Thank you so much for sharing your success story. I do all my workouts at home and I was starting to fear that I wouldn't accomplish much.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely inspirational. Thank you for posting your success. It revs us folks up who need motivation :)
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wow u look great i only hope i can have similar results someday in the near future
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow, where did the belly go. You look amazing.
  • miahnkaysan2010
    Options
    amazing job and proof it can be done! the bell is a really tough spot...give me some hope looking at your pics awesome work!
  • kokomarie
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Fatloosa
    Options
    U Should Be ~Proud of ~yourself.
    U SMASHED It Wow!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Awsome work!!!
  • Jlledonne
    Options
    You're totally movie start hot!!! GREAT JOB!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Inspirational and proof that if we work, the results will be there and look good.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    damn! you look amazing - congrats!
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thanks for the pics I love success stories. I would love to see what your strength training regime looks like!
  • Thechiplover
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ! Job well done my friend ! :smile:
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    You look great! Night and day difference in your tummy.
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look fantastic:)
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Wow your flat stomach is incredible - Great reward for your hard work, thanks for sharing. Love the action photos as well - you look so DETERMINED!

(Thinks to self - can *I* do that? long time since I had my 4 babies but maybe I could get some tone back)!
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    ahhh-mmaazzinnnggg!!! I was in desperate need of some inspiration after this past week so Thank you for posting for me to stumble across it!! You look awesome, and doing so in 4 months is fantastic work!!!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!