Fantastic job, you look great!
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! YOU JUST ENCOURAGED ME!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    WOW, i also started in nov, the 19th i think and i am no where looking as fit and toned as you :( i still have 7 lbs to go to hit my goal. how tall are you? i don't know if i read that yet or not...
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :-D
    WOW, i also started in nov, the 19th i think and i am no where looking as fit and toned as you :( i still have 7 lbs to go to hit my goal. how tall are you? i don't know if i read that yet or not...

I am 171 cm tall :) 7 lbs! You can do it!
  • yag1630
    Options
    You look fantastic and sexy! Amazing...
  • co_mama
    Options
    Amazing and an inspiration!

Your before is where I'm at and I aim for your after :)

Mind if I ask what exercises you did? Did you give up anything - carbs, sugar etc?

You mentioned exercising everyday. Did you do the same routines everyday?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :-D

I am 171 cm tall :) 7 lbs! You can do it!

thx. it's been a struggle as it is just loosing 7 lbs since nov 19th... that's it, only 7..... so i don't know if i will reach my goal of march 20th.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Great job, you should be very proud
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    Amazing and an inspiration!

Your before is where I'm at and I aim for your after :)

Mind if I ask what exercises you did? Did you give up anything - carbs, sugar etc?

You mentioned exercising everyday. Did you do the same routines everyday?

I didn't cut any particular foods out, but was mindful of over doing carbs etc. I just stayed within my cals (1200) plus ate back some exercise cals too, so I never just ate 1200 because I exercised daily. I don't feel like I "dieted" at all. I just chose better options, only take aways were sushi etc and I had smaller portions and ate slower. I also tried to eat less processed crap and eat "clean".

My exercises were what ever I felt like on the day, and chose between hip hop abs Ab Sculpt, Total Body Burn and Fat Burning Cardio, and 30 Day Shred - mainly level 3. Plus I do zumba once a week for an hour. On top of this I walked the dog for 20 mins, So every day I was moving atleast 30-50 mins.

:)
  • co_mama
    Options
    Thanks for answering my questions.

I'm currently doing 30DS (missed today due to "aunt flo" :( ) and do zumba at least 2-3x a week. Watchign my calories too at around 1200. Haven't given up any carbs or sugars. But like you, trying to eat sensibly.

I'm impatient as a person so it's hard for me but seeing results like yours give me a sense of hope!

Thanks again for sharing
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    Thanks for answering my questions.

I'm currently doing 30DS (missed today due to "aunt flo" :( ) and do zumba at least 2-3x a week. Watchign my calories too at around 1200. Haven't given up any carbs or sugars. But like you, trying to eat sensibly.

I'm impatient as a person so it's hard for me but seeing results like yours give me a sense of hope!

Thanks again for sharing

Seriously, at first I thought WTF!? There was no change on the scales and I got disheartened that my efforts were for nothing then all of a sudden BAM lots of NSV, like less muffin top - to no muffin top etc. It wasn't until i took pics and measured that I saw a change - the scale moved slowly for me. The last kg was a b!tch to move lol.
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow u are very inspirational! You look absolutely amazing. I'm not trying to profile-stalk but whatever you did, i'd definitely like to give it a go! Mind if i add ??
  • Demmuscles
    Options
    Wow u are very inspirational! You look absolutely amazing. I'm not trying to profile-stalk but whatever you did, i'd definitely like to give it a go! Mind if i add ??

lol not at all, add away.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats to you!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! What exercise routine did you do? I have to try your routine! Congrats on your accomplishment, you really are toned!

Thanks everyone :)

I do zumba fitness once a week, and on the other days I do either Hip Hop Abs (dvd) or 30 Day Shred (dvd) and just mix them up depending on what I feel like. I don't have a gym membership so had to stay really motivated to get it done at home. Only equipment I used are 1kg weights. I am now looking into heavier lifting :)

Congratulations on getting to your goal - i must say WOW at that B&W shot of your arm!! lol fab!!

Great to know how you 'did it' too... and without living in the gym.

Truly inspiring to see a belly go so gorgeous after three kids too.

Well done!
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Belly looked fab after 3 kids.
    Ive had 2, 10 x worse lol

great job.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look great !
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Hun, well done x
  • aprilgraciete
    aprilgraciete Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! I am so happy I saw this post today. I am feeling a bit discouraged today after getting on the scale. Your stomach looks amazing. This really gives me hope for my belly. I wasn't going to take before pics but I am thinking I probably should. I got a new Jillian Michaels DVD and I can't wait to start it today!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    FAB JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!