• dadivarn
    dadivarn Posts: 5
    Options
    That sounds yummy!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    The smartones meals are yummy.

Me I hard boil eggs and potatoes on the weekend.

Breakfast Burrito
    I bring tortillas, fat free cheese, ham, eggs, potatoes, and hot sauce to work on Monday. I mix whatever I am feeling that day, throw it in the micro and I have myself anywhere from a 175-350 calorie breakfast burrito depending on how I choose to make it.

I also like doing the waffles at walmart. They are only 180 calories for 2 and the sugar free syrup is 35 calories. I don't know if you are going for "clean" or not because those are not however the burrito is.

A bowl of cereal is also great. I usually only use 1/4 fat free milk so it helps cut down on the calories from the milk if you are worried about that.

Breakfast McGriddle – HomeMade sandwhich
    The best one is brining in some white bread, hard boiled egg, fat free cheese slice, a piece of low call bacon or sausage, mix it together and heat in the mirco, toast the bread in the toaster, spread sugar free syrup on the inside part of the bread and throw the fixings in the middle. Mmm! That is a 300 calorie breakfast but really tasty!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats are amazing. And the possibilities for different combinations are endless. Doesn't take long to prepare the night before, and you just pull it out in the morning, add toppings if you wish, and you're good to go.
  • chayoxela
    chayoxela Posts: 23
    Options
    I second the overnight oats suggestion.

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches freeze wonderfully - we make a batch on the weekend and they are easy to grab throughout the week when we are in a rush to get out the door (they dry out in the fridge, but if you freeze them, they taste fresh after they have about 1/2 hour to defrost).

quiche or frittata is easy and often doesn't need to be reheated

lean lunch meat with a cheese stick and/or hard boiled egg
  • mrgphillips
    Options
    bump
  • humbug12
    humbug12 Posts: 18
    Options
    bump
  • swkittrell
    swkittrell Posts: 48
    Options
    Lots of great ideas.
  • Lessa77
    Lessa77 Posts: 7
    Options
    Bump
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Using a muffin pan, make mini omelets on Sunday night. In each muffin hole, add an egg (mix well), low fat cheese, and some veggies. Bake them until cooked, let them cool, then put them i the fridge. Then you can pull one or two of them out each morning for breakfast to go.

I really love this idea!!! Protein and veggies for breakfast, yes please!
  • irish9229
    irish9229 Posts: 24
    Options
    I found these years ago on South Beach. My FAVE:

Vegetable Quiches Cups!
    10 oz frozen chopped spinach, drained
    3 eggs
    3/4 cup 2% cheddar cheese
    1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
    1/4 cup diced mushroom
    1/4 cup diced onion
    Directions
    Line 6 muffin cups with foil liners. Spray liners with cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients and divide among muffin cups. Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

104 calories per quiche cup!
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I make a whey protein almond milk smoothie, with organic frozen strawberries, flax seed meal and no sugar jam the night before(my vitamix makes too much noise to use in the morning!). I put it in my fridge at work, along with my home made salad and protein for lunch. My cholesterol has dropped 39 points since I stopped eating egg white omelettes in Jan. I also snack on pistachios or almonds in the morning before my smoothie. Good luck!
  • BWinsto1
    BWinsto1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mainly fruit and protein (bacon, eggs).
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i make oatmeal the night before. in a baggie i put quick oats, a little oat bran, a few sprinkles of granola (for texture), cinnamon and a bit of splenda. then i cut up an apple and pack it separately (i use 1/2 an apple in mine). just pour the mix over the apple chunks, put in some water and microwave. yum!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    bumping for ideas!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Bump!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    a few people said overnight oats, this is a great link:

http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal
  • Jesi0725
    Jesi0725 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump for great ideas!
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have steel cut oats and greek yogurt most mornings. I make the oats the night before.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Every morning for as long as I can remember..

60g minute oats (or instant)
    dash of cinnamon
    1/8c of apple sauce
    2 tsp brown sugar
    @60g strawberries or other fruit

I put the oatmeal and dry ingredients in one container and the sauce and strawberries in another. Take the oat container to the cafeteria at work when I'm getting my coffee and throw some hot water from the 'tea machine' in it. I'll let it sit at my desk until I'm ready (or have time) to eat then ill mix the fruit in and have a yummy breakfast - keeps me full and it's easy to make.