Replies

• larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Katetw
    Katetw Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Is this for real? It sounds too good to be true!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Never used either for weight loss. But I use coconut oil often as skin moisturizer. I can tell you both of these can cure a yeast infection without drugs though :)
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    bump... I'm interested in reading the replies. I have heard many stories about how ACV helps with weight loss but have yet to see one be proven.
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    bump
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    bump
  • rudeclouds
    Options
    I started drinking about 1-2 tbs of organic, cold pressed, coconut oil (bought at ebay) every day and I drink 2-3 tbs of organic acv (raw with the mother) like a lemonade: mixed in a large cup of water with honey( u could do less, to taste). I noticed i started to lose volume around my waist! not sure which one is doing it, or if the combination of both helps, i do use the raw stuff that still contains all the natural goodies the natural fruit has to give...maybe that's what helps? I hope this keeps up, i will start working out with it and hope to tone up nicely soon :)
  • danapenguin
    Options
    I tried the coconut oil... made me gag so bad =\
  • coffee4me57
    Options
    bump
  • SmartcookieX
    Options
    I just started taking coconut oil four days ago, and noticed my belly fat reducing within two days. I had heard of the benefits of coconut oil for years but couldn't bring myself to actually EAT it straight--just the thought of it made me gag. However, my pants have gotten tight around the waist recently, so I decided the discomfort was greater than the momentary pain of eating coconut oil. To my surprise, the oil made me feel good, not yucky. I don't even WANT chocolates or cookies. I bought my favorite pack of cookies from Trader Joe's, opened it in the car, and didn't even enjoy the first one. It tasted like sweet cardboard. I closed the bag up and put it in the pantry, where it's sat untouched. I naturally eat less. It's only been four days, but my pants button easily already. I've been taking one to two tablespoons a day, when I can remember. I'll try to increase the dose. I've read that it helps Alzheimer patients regain their mental function. They take two tablespoons three times a day. Don't take it too late at night because it does rev you up. I'm much more sensitive to the caffeine in my morning coffee now.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    A thread started in Feb 2012, awesome. My understanding of Virgin (EVOO) olive oil it is squeezed longer then standard oil(meaning it is placed in a machine with a blatter, then expands and puts pressure on the outer drum to extract more fluid). Health benefits, minimal between standard olive oil and EVOO.
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kel1677
    Kel1677 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Gonna try both. I love vinegar but coconut not so much. Hope I can choke it down
  • mad2lose
    mad2lose Posts: 1
    Options
    Intresting! Bump
  • Jaymeoww
    Jaymeoww Posts: 5
    Options
    apple cider vigar is the worst smelling stuff ever. I tryed but i cant get past the smell and taste!
  • ukchic25
    ukchic25 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrsFatbap2014
    MrsFatbap2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump for later thanks :D
  • willowcreeklane
    willowcreeklane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bump