Best pick up line you ever heard

Options
polo571
polo571 Posts: 708 Member
My favorite I hear was in a bar by a woman to me....If your going to play hard to get, I'm going to play who the F!@k wants yah!

Replies

• M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart...
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My clothes are gonna look great on your bedroom floor!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My friend and I were down on 6th street for my 18th birthday, which landed when Texas Relays were in town. Anyways, it was PACKED! She was wearing a red halter top. THis guy just came up to her and said "hey little red, let me ride your hood" Most ORIGINAL pick up line I've ever heard. It was awesome.

Another time, I was out at a bar, and this guy came and sat next to me, and said "you are the cutest space alien I have ever seen" and even though it was lame, it took guts, and we had a very nice conversation and even went on a few dates :)
  • oneder080
    oneder080 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was working as a cashier and this guy asked if he could take me out sometime. I said, "thank you, but Im married." He says, "that's alright, he can come too. I'll show him how to really treat a lady." Even my husband agreed that was a pretty good one!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    "I'll grab you're coat, you've pulled a gentleman" :smile:
  • needtolose50lbs
    Options

OMG! Nice.Never heard that one before.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    "I have a jeep."

WTF? lol ok! I want you so bad...already :laugh:
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    "Wanna go shoot some old computer monitors I found in a dumpster?"
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    "You have huge boobs" - said by my hubby to be when we first met. He was 12 I was 14. We hooked up 13 years later. LMAO He had the moves even back then. :wink:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    One time, many years ago, I went on a date to a concert with a guy that I met at the library. We met at my art studio in the art dept. at the college I was attending. We got extraordinarily tipsy and started drawing things together then he washed the charcoal from my hands, turned out the lights and turned up the music on the radio. Grabbed me and we started spontaneously dancing and he whispered in my ear "My God, your hair smells like moonlight" And we weren't even late for the concert, but didn't sleep for several days after that LOL Too bad I found out he was cheating on his g/f :(((( Losers often have awesome pickup lines. Or they gravitate to me... or both.
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i am a SUCKER for really good pick up lines.
    there was an email a few years ago "top 10 pick up lines" - it was a joke really, as most of them were terribly cheesy - and i loved each and every one.

WARNING: lewd.

So i'm at the park with my sister her b/f and this guy "that just sort of showed up" - yeah right. I was not happy about the obvious set up and pretty much ignored him..although he had a fab british accent ;)

At one point he says "hey lisa!" and i look over and he's doing that crooking of the finger motion to come over to see him..my body language was clear ..really? you think that's cool? (although the smirk on my face was testament to a "dirty dancing scene" flashback).

So i walked over and said "yesss?" all sassy like..and he leaned down and whispered in my ear "i just made you come with one finger imagine what i could do with the other 9".

we dated for a few months;)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    My go to line: "Why are you still wearing a shirt?"

PM me your phone number if it worked, thanks.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Im not the kind of girl guys use pick up lines on but Im working to be the type they use them on! lol
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options

OMG that's horrible! I would have to slap him for that one!
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i am a SUCKER for really good pick up lines.
    there was an email a few years ago "top 10 pick up lines" - it was a joke really, as most of them were terribly cheesy - and i loved each and every one.

WARNING: lewd.

So i'm at the park with my sister her b/f and this guy "that just sort of showed up" - yeah right. I was not happy about the obvious set up and pretty much ignored him..although he had a fab british accent ;)

At one point he says "hey lisa!" and i look over and he's doing that crooking of the finger motion to come over to see him..my body language was clear ..really? you think that's cool? (although the smirk on my face was testament to a "dirty dancing scene" flashback).

So i walked over and said "yesss?" all sassy like..and he leaned down and whispered in my ear "i just made you come with one finger imagine what i could do with the other 9".

we dated for a few months;)

Lewd yet brilliant! lol :p
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I picked up a guy at a bar a few weeks ago. And after flirting with him a bit, I just flat out asked him, "Did you want to go make out in the parking lot?"

He replied with, "Sure."

And we went out and made out standing next to his truck in the drizzling rain. I returned to the inside of the bar a little while later, with a hickey the size of a golf ball on my neck.
  • NikkiPsuedoDupuis
    NikkiPsuedoDupuis Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think the best one I've heard was "F$%& me if I'm wrong....but isn't that Elvis?" I laughed :laugh:
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    She was wearing a red halter top. THis guy just came up to her and said "hey little red, let me ride your hood" Most ORIGINAL pick up line I've ever heard. It was awesome.

usually, lines are clever if the guy is cute, cheesy if he's not. this one? well done, sir.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jeff. Works 100% of the time 87% of the time.
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Guys usually don't use pick up lines on me, but one of my gal friends turned to me once and jokingly said, "I'm a pirate looking for treasure. Can I see your chest?"