Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• DaintyAngelDreams
    Options
    34 D, would love to be a 32 DD ... but I highly doubt that wieght loss will increase my bust ... bye bye D cups .. hello C cups :'(
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Currently a 42M. Would love to be any size that I could actually buy off the rack rather than ordering online.
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    38 A/B. I would like to be a 36 A/B.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Used to be a 32D. Was a 34D. I'm now on the tightest part of the 34, so I think I'll be going back to 32!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    officially sized as 36H..............would like to be 36D ideallly :)
  • Samanthasteinagle26
    Options
    I'm a 38B. Damn, you women are so blessed. grrr
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DD..but Now I 38D...I have no complaints...seems as if the really really cute bras come in 36C...so maybe that would be a size...
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I like my current size 46DDD don't want to change it but notice I am losing weight there recently.
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    32DDD

They started getting a little saggy and I got a lift. All is right and wonderful in the world now.

:-)
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    34DD! And they feel so huge! Sometimes I love them, sometimes I hate them! Wish I could find well-fitting bathing suits. But I guess I'd rather be well endowed than flat chested! :)

And by the way, finding 34 (and sometimes needing a 32DD) in stores is really really hard. Kohls doesn't carry anything bigger than a 38 C! And even Victoria's Secret wimps out on those sizes only selling plain and boring ones (at least at my store). I don't like ordering without trying on! :(
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    34 A. I'm a boy.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    32B/C as of now...

i decided to stop losing weight and start working out instead...we shall see what happens.

i really like flat chests though...
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    36B... I want to be 34B...
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    38 C.
    Hopefully I won't lose them. O__O
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    38 D.. I don't want to be any bigger and I wouldn't want to be smaller than a C.
  • lissamok
    Options
    I'm currently a 36 C/D, I would like to go back to being a 32C.
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Was a 34DD, now inbetween a 34B&C....would like to be a 34B. :o)
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am a 36D and I seem to be shrinking in that department as my weight goes and im not sure how I feel about that... :ohwell:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not 100% what size I am now because I need to go buy new bra's because I've gone down, AGAIN. I was a 36D before I started losing weight, the bras I have right now are 36 C... :(:(:( I like biggest chests & I'm super sad that I've lost this much of my chest. Right now I decided to try to work out more & try to only lose 6 more lbs so I can hopefully keep what I have left of my boobs. I wish I were back to a D. Bleh.
  • SeaStar
    SeaStar Posts: 113
    Options
    I was a 34B and went down to a 34A after weight loss, and I love them so much! Built for speed ;)