Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I started in a light 40C cup, lost 62 lbs and am overflowing a 36D cup. Freak of nature? Maybe, but I'm not complaining, lol.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    In measurement I'm a 42DD, but because of a problem I have with my ligaments being loose (aka fried egg nailed to the wall), I wear a 42C. I'm hoping the weight loss will make them sag less.
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    34 DD... I wouldn't mind being a TONED 34 DD

:P
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was a 40 F (btw, I'm 4'10" so I was really big for a short person) then I had mamoplasty and now I'm a 38 C. I lost weight and they stayed the same size. had 2 kids still no change in size so I had surgery and had 3 pounds removed. Now I have a backhand in racquetball and tennis :laugh:
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    34D.

I would LOVE to be a B cup. Probably will never happen though, my boobs don't go away when I lose weight :(
  • nixdieting
    nixdieting Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was a 38D before losing weight, now I am a 38B! Was hoping I wouldn't lose from the boobs.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be a B cup. Probably will never happen though, my boobs don't go away when I lose weight :(

Mine either that's why I had surgery. Insurance made me lose 30 pounds first to see if my size would change....it didn't, so they paid for the surgery.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    After nursing 3 kids I was a 38DD 'long'! lol I had a breast reduction/lift and now I'm a 36C. My Dr. said he took 3lbs of skin/fat off. I love it! I can exercise pain-free, neck and shoulder pain is gone, shoulder dents from my bra straps are gone, I dont' have to put XL tops on a small framed body just to be covered and I'm much happier. No regrets whatsoever!
  • BelievePersevereInspire
    Options
    38C

I refer to them as "sporty boobs"...

Can't imagine running with the big breast sizes listed here...running sucks enough!
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Before I gained all of my weight, I was a perfect 34 C.
    I'm 5'3", and that was when I was 122-127lbs (back in 2001).

Now, a lot heavier, I am a 40 DD.

I hope to be a regular D at some point, but I'd really love to go back to a C cup.
  • salevine12
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I would love to be a 34C or D
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    48F here...started as a 54G
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm not large breasted in the cup size but the rib size is what messes me up because it's not the easiest thing getting a 44B and extensions just don't work, no matter what they want you to believe. Sadly, though, I know that while losing the weight on my ribs I will also be losing the weight in my cup size ... but as long as everything stays in porportion for me, I won't mind too much seeing as that'll still show the weightloss happening. :wink:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    It'd be hilarious to see a "Men! Penis size..." thread where all the guys state their size and... even funnier, which size they'd LIKE to be :P

I'm happy with my tits just the way they are.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I was something huge before, IDK what. Then I was 38C, now 34C. Would like to be 34D. You sometimes forget a C cup differs with band size. I look down and try to find my boobies :(
  • invisibubble
    Options
    It'd be hilarious to see a "Men! Penis size..." thread where all the guys state their size and... even funnier, which size they'd LIKE to be :P

Ha.
  • jrose74
    Options
    I am a 38C and would love to have a 34B. I am tired of the dents in the shoulders from the bra straps. However, I have great breasts at this size. I learned early to keep a bra on at all times. Thank God I have no sag......
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

I'm happy with my tits just the way they are.

size...very small
    size desired....not small.

happy yet?
  • invisibubble
    Options
    I am a 38C and would love to have a 34B. I am tired of the dents in the shoulders from the bra straps. However, I have great breasts at this size. I learned early to keep a bra on at all times. Thank God I have no sag......

You shouldn't have shoulder strap dents if your bra is fitted properly, no matter your size...
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Well, I was really just being facetious :)

I think all the Boob Size threads are ridiculous. It seems the men have more sense than to post about their penis size... but, oh well. I guess you're a brave one to post about it :)