Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    30FF/28G. . . I want a boob lift. . . But I want to maintain the mass - Even though they're big, they don't look disproportionate.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options

i'm a 32 or 34 C, but i swear i look like a B!

Don't forget cupsize changes with the bandsize to so thats probably why. For example a 32B would have the same cup as a 34A.

Personally, i'm an 8B over here, which I believe is a 30B in the states. Would like them to be bigger but I don't think exercise is going to do that lol.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    when I started I was a 46ddd -- i started on 1/1/11 at 303.4lbs --

NOW I am a 42D - at 199.

I'd like to be a 40 or 38D -- as long as my stomach keeps shrinking proportionally! ;)
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    36H... I hate it! I'm 5 lbs away from qualifying for a breast reduction and I am legit asking the surgeon to take as MUCH off as possible. Ideally I'd like to be a D, but I doubt we'll be able to get that much off.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    36C ;( I used to be 38DD.
    I REALLY hope I dont get any smaller.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Im a 38DD... I would like to be a 34 or 36D... They've gone down a little but truthfully they are getting perkier now that I'm building some muscle... So as long as that keeps up I don't care too much if the cup size changes.
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    42I ... but proud of the girls :)
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    46DD would love to be a 36C. Althought my husband does not like to hear me say that.
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32DD I'd love to be a perky 32D or C but when they shrink they droop, which I don't like so much! Wish the skin would stay tight!!
  • Boring2Fit
    Options
    Aaahhh I envy you all! haha

I'm actually an A, would love to be a B. Clearly not going to happen since I'm trying to lose weight. I'm so grateful for the invention of padded bras :P
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm a deflated 34C :sad:

I'd have to gain weight to make them inflate again...so I'm getting a boob job once I save $10K to become a full C.
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    38G atm, I want to go back to being 36, maybe a D or DD? I like having curves, but I'd also like to actually be able to go into a store and see things in my size. I haven't gotten a bra at La Senza in years!
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I'm actually an A, would love to be a B. Clearly not going to happen since I'm trying to lose weight. I'm so grateful for the invention of padded bras :P

If you want bigger breasts I'd suggest eat some chicken with your salad or something. I know it sounds weird, but I'm 95% sure that there's a correlation between chicken consumption and breast size -_-'''
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    36 C....and I woudnt change them, I like them they way they are!
  • lgoss87
    lgoss87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    36dd/34e depending on the bra! I like them this size but it's a pain to find bras so would prefer it if the companies made nicer bras for me :D lol
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a huge 44DDD and I would love to go to 40D. There are so many cute bras available at this range.
  • Boring2Fit
    Options

If you want bigger breasts I'd suggest eat some chicken with your salad or something. I know it sounds weird, but I'm 95% sure that there's a correlation between chicken consumption and breast size -_-'''

Haha yeah heard about that. I try to get chicken in my diet almost every day, doubt it'll actually make my breasts bigger but might as well give it a shot :P Thanks though haha
  • dablaksista
    dablaksista Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a UK 34K.

I would love to b an E cup or smaller. I would like to see my toes once in a while :)
  • lgoss87
    lgoss87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    38G atm, I want to go back to being 36, maybe a D or DD? I like having curves, but I'd also like to actually be able to go into a store and see things in my size. I haven't gotten a bra at La Senza in years!

D's get nice bra's but any bigger cup tend to go all boring :( I feel your pain! Our la senza closed so I will never be able to go again! Lol
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    36D. I really want to be a 34C!