Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have always been at about 36-38B-C. Depends on the brand. I gained weight and didnt get anything in the boob department. Thinking about surgery to make me a D. We will see!
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    After losing 20 pounds I'm now 5'2'', 140lbs, and a 34DDD.

I'd love to be anything that weighs less, maybe a 34D..though the boyfriend would strongly oppose lol
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    40DDD. Don't mind the DDD, but would like to be a 36. Hoping they don't get smaller than a D.
  • lesliemifflin
    Options
    I'm a 36D and i'm happy with that. not looking forward to the size going down during the weight loss ..dang it lol
  • nomes45
    Options
    I'm a 30DD but I look flat chested, I wish a was a 'full' cup!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 C but I want to be a 34 C. I doubt it's going to happen.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    used to be 40E, changed them recently to 38F. Would love to be 34C, but I don't think I'll ever be a C cup without surgery. Would love to be a 34 chest though. Before kids I was a D cup, never lost the cup size. I'd be happy with a D cup again.
  • Honey_gold_queen
    Honey_gold_queen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    34DD and i love it. My rib cage is slightly curved in, so i can't get much bigger in the band size, unless i gained a lot of weight. Since im losing it, i hope i don't lose the full boobs. I really enjoy them.
    Shout out to my small boob ladies! Enjoy wearing tops without a bra! I sometimes wish I could. :)
    either way everyone should love dem boobies and always be aware of changes!!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    im either a 38 c or a 36 d ..
    it depends on the bra lol .
    but i would like to be a 34 c
    i dont want little boobies :(
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    38D and im hoping i dont lose it as i lose weight...well the 38 could go down and i wouldnt care, but im happy with the D. :P
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    36J !!

I'd LOVE to be a C but thats ever going to happen. Just to get back to a F/G would be good.

I never knew a J existed. I thought DD was the highest. That must be so painful on the back. I almost hit a C and was so disgusted. How do you do it?
  • woollyminded
    Options
    I am a 36 KK. I would love to be 34EE. I could wear normal bras, normal clothes and do normal exercise......... and not feel so self conscious at the swimming pool................
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    32B :/ not happy. and since i've started losing weight they've even became a tiny bit baggy really.

The same thing happened to me, but at my age everything sags...:(
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    30G...would like to be a D...
  • jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    44 g
    have ben up to h when pregnant
    would love to be about a 32 d just enough boobs to keep hubby happy and for me to be able to star jump without having to hold them :laugh:
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    32 Z...I'd like to get down to a Q or maybe an R.
  • negative187
    Options
    I was a 36DD now I'm a 32C, I'd like to be a 30B. I hate my boobs :|
  • Nerdybookgirl
    Nerdybookgirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    When I loose ALL The weight I'd like to get a reduction surgery. Between extended breastfeeding two kids and loosing weight I will need a little help. I don't want nipples tucking into my waistband. LOL!
  • SpunkyTracyLynn
    Options
    Im a 30GG..I wouldnt mind going a cup size or 2 haha:blushing:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    36 D and hope to stay there.