Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• melbaby925
    Options
    Started in a 44DD with lots of overflow, now I'm in a 42DD with no overflow and on the 2nd set of hooks!

I'm hoping to get down to where I was in high school, which was a 36DD. Smaller would be ok too - we'll see how it ends up!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    36E and happy with what ive got
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    try fredricks of hollywood
    I started out as a 44DD, and now I'm not sure what I'm at. I have some smaller bras that I wear now but the writing on the size wore off. :S

I went into Victoria's Secret a couple weeks ago and they measured me and said I should be wearing a DDD which is not true because I had a DDD before it was too big. And I tried on their biggest size of 38DD and it was way to small. I guess I'd like to be that size so I can for ONCE have some cute bras instead of ugly ones.

:(
  • rocketmouse
    rocketmouse Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm a real live 38C which is exciting since before I think I was actually closer to a 42C but buying 40Cs. Kind of like how some people refuse to buy the next pant size up? I'd like for my band size to get down to a 34/36. Don't really know what will happen with the cup size? I've always been on the smallish size, but I'm perfectly happy with a B cup.
  • raeraelbp
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and would like to stay this way! They look smaller than they actually are because I'm tall and my body is very proportioned.
  • julieban1
    julieban1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am a 34ddd right now but was a 34c back in the day. Can't wait to get there again! I don't care what anyone says, big tata's are the pits! You can't buy any clothes that fit right & running or horseback riding is a joke. Get them off, please!!!!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Now wearing 36C, squeezed in. Would like to be 34B.
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I started out as a 44DD, and now I'm not sure what I'm at. I have some smaller bras that I wear now but the writing on the size wore off. :S

I went into Victoria's Secret a couple weeks ago and they measured me and said I should be wearing a DDD which is not true because I had a DDD before it was too big. And I tried on their biggest size of 38DD and it was way to small. I guess I'd like to be that size so I can for ONCE have some cute bras instead of ugly ones.

:(

All cups are not created equal. A 44DDD is much larger then a 38DDD. A 38DDD holds the same volume as a 40DD/42D. Definitely go somewhere else and get sized. Nordstrom, Dillards, or Macys will all do better then VS. If you have a lingerie shop in your area they will be the best bet.
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    36D, would like to stay a D, but will probably end up dropping back down to the C which is okay too!
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I should be in a 40A. I don't think they make those : (

I get by with a 36B (where I'm expecting to end back up) and an extender for now. And support singlets.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm finally at 38C but I really want to go BACK down to a 34B again. If not, I'll settle for a 36/38B... I just want to be a B cup again. I never want to see a C or D cup again!
  • snowbirdy
    snowbirdy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump! I'm so glad this topic was started!!
    I'm a 38DDD, and had been a 36DD forever before that....I miss my old boobs!
    And want to save the suggestions here - hard to find a pretty bra with some support!
    I'm wearing something that looks like they'd issue it in the Army - ugly as heck, but keeps the girls in their place
    thanks ladies!!!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    38DD I would like to stay a 36D or so when I get towards my goal. Idk if I will though.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    34C.

Okay... so I'm just holding onto some of my Cs but the most recent bra purchases have been Bs.
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I literally just got sized this weekend! I have been a 44/42C for years but I am now officially a 38D!! I wouldn't mind staying at this size cup :) just a bit smaller around would be nice!
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DDD right now and would love to be a 36DD. I've been a 36DD since I was 15 and I am used to that.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    36C and hope to either stay there or downsize to a 34C but I dont want to lose a cup size.
  • MamaKeeks
    Options
    I am a 36/38 D or DD, depending on bra style. I hate my boobs! Whenever I lose weight, it comes off from everywhere BUT my boobs! A few years ago I lost over 50 lbs, and boobs didn't even budge :angry: Would love the boobie fairy to make me a 36 C!!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Since weight loss I am flat chested...love it....do not own a bra.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I am a 34A .....almost a 32A, and believe it or not, they can sag:cry:

Snap. But I have been known to wear chicken fillets when I feel the need for cleavage...
    :laugh: