Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    38 DD don't want to lose anything, I love my boobs but the bras are already feeling a bit roomier. It is inevitable I feel :sad:
  • VickyT1978
    VickyT1978 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    32FF
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    30 c
    Would like to be a D like I used to be
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Used to be a 46DDD lost weight down to a 38DDD, now after a reduction, 38C and I LOVE it! I can buy bras anywhere now and don't have to pay a fortune! I can also wear button-up tops and strapless bras! #lifesgood
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    28H, and I paid for these suckers, they better not go anywhere!!
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 42DD and today I am a 38D and think I might need to try a C. I don't want to go much lower than a C but I guess we will just wait and see......
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    This is a really interesting question. I know I need to get resized, but I read three different ways of calculating size. With the way I've always done, I'm a 30 F. How the H am I going to find something that fits?!?!
    I am VERY saggy (always have been) and that's what bums me out the most. I can't find a bikini top that gives me enough support!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I was a 44DD I am now a 36C Would love to stay that size...
  • necqua01
    Options
    I was a 38D, but once I started losing weight I went down to a 38C and I love it. Their is nothing sexy about ballon bras!!! :)
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42-44DD now; would like to end up a 36D. :)
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I have worn a 42 dd since Jr high...probably could have gone up a cup ...but I didnt mind the cleavage ...:tongue: I think a D would be great ! It's hella hard to find a sexy /supportive bra ..I hate those dig into you and bruise you push up ones...I rip the under wire out. Sadly I dont think mine will change much if at all.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i was a 38B, now i'm a 36A. :cry: oh well, at least they're still perky. Not much room for sag when they're so little! :laugh:
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow! I didn't realize some of these sizes existed (no offense!!!)! I was a 36 B now probably a 34 B (with some room in the cup). I don't want them to get smaller!!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 36 A (I have wide shoulders and rib cage, 34s just don't work), the largest I've been non-pregnancy or breast feeding was a 36 C. I'd love to be a 36 D but I'm not willing to get surgery for it, so I'm happy with what I've got.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I was a 32DD, but I... actually... might... have to downsize to a 32D?
    On one hand, I'm ecstatic. On the other hand... gosh darn it, I have to go buy new bras now.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    36 c. i'd like to stay a C!
  • fguillory
    Options
    46G

I'd like to be a 38G I love my breast.
  • angelgutierrez
    Options
    38C would like to be a DD....may be my weight loss present Im hoping!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34D, would love to be a 34C. I feel my boobs make me look much heavier than I am, especially in gym clothes. It looks like I'm going to tip over!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm 40dd and wanna be 38 d or c I wanna wear normal bras lol