Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• Kassieisproud
    Options
    I used to be a 36 B but they have shrunk to the point where i need to double up just to keep them looking presentable :p im not sure what size i am now im waiting till im done with my weight lost or have no other choice to go by more I wish i could have stayed that size :( But oh well :D
  • jillmillross
    Options
    In high school was a 34DD, had 2 kids, had a hysto, gained 30lb &
    went up to a 34F. Recently, went from 150lb to 127.5 (so far - & I'm only 5ft tall!)
    Went down to a 32DD/E! It feels like I lost half my boobs!
    Biggest I ever was (nursing) was a 38H - & it was tight!
    My hubby's a little disappointed, but I reminded him smaller
    is better for my back - I was too huge for my frame & it caused
    arthritis in my cervical spine!
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    34G... I hate it. My boobs make me look wider and fatter IMO :sad:

I would like to be a 34D, but would never have surgery so will have to put with with them :huh:
  • srp18kat
    srp18kat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No clue...probably should get fitted for a decent one!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I am a 34A .....almost a 32A, and believe it or not, they can sag:cry:
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This is a really interesting question. I know I need to get resized, but I read three different ways of calculating size. With the way I've always done, I'm a 30 F. How the H am I going to find something that fits?!?!
    I am VERY saggy (always have been) and that's what bums me out the most. I can't find a bikini top that gives me enough support!

With a 30F you have tons of options!! I'm a bra addict, so I've got quite a knowledge base built up. Check out Linda's Online, Her Room, Barenecessities. Look for Freya, Panache, Affinitas. Affinitas is a US brand, the other two are UK. I've got plenty more, so send me a message if you want bra help. :)
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    I am a large 36 with a small B cup, the largest I have ever been. I never had any when I was pregnant, not even with twins!! :( I would love to be a 34 C!! LOL
  • feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    36D last I checked and I love em the way they are! Not too big and not too small! =)
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    34C unpadded, 34D padded, and I have implants and VERY happy with them and glad to know they will stay the same size! :)
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely nooo idea how, but since I've been losing weight I actually grew a whole cup size O.O
    Went from a 34C to a 34D...I am pretty happy about it ahahhah
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    36E, finally not overflowing. I'm hoping to be a C or D when I am done, we'll see what happens.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Started at a 42D. Now a 38B. Dammit.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    40 DDD. I'd like to keep 'em but I know it doesn't work that way!!!

Of course I want the band size to go down though. :bigsmile:
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    36J !!

I'd LOVE to be a C but thats ever going to happen. Just to get back to a F/G would be good.

This, exactly. I would love to get down to even a DD/DDD but don't have high hopes.
  • Charleylololol
    Options
    32B :/ not happy. and since i've started losing weight they've even became a tiny bit baggy really.
  • reneeramirez4christ
    Options
    I was a 38 DD and Loved it! Unfortunately I'm now at a 34 c....I have a feeling the more i lose the more I"m going to lose up top too!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I started out as a 44DD, and now I'm not sure what I'm at. I have some smaller bras that I wear now but the writing on the size wore off. :S

I went into Victoria's Secret a couple weeks ago and they measured me and said I should be wearing a DDD which is not true because I had a DDD before it was too big. And I tried on their biggest size of 38DD and it was way to small. I guess I'd like to be that size so I can for ONCE have some cute bras instead of ugly ones.

:(
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Not sure where I am today, but my goal is like... a no-cup? i think...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad:
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    34F and I'd like to be a 34DD.. just a big more ginormous that I'd like.. makes running a little wonky lol.
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am a 34A, when I started my journey I was somehow a 34D. I wouldn't change my current bra size, it's absolutely perfect and fits me!!