Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Australian 10 D/DD.

I went from a 12DD to a 10C when I lost 15kg and my boobies haven't been as full since :frown:
  • jillmillross
    Options
    I started out as a 44DD, and now I'm not sure what I'm at. I have some smaller bras that I wear now but the writing on the size wore off. :S

I went into Victoria's Secret a couple weeks ago and they measured me and said I should be wearing a DDD which is not true because I had a DDD before it was too big. And I tried on their biggest size of 38DD and it was way to small. I guess I'd like to be that size so I can for ONCE have some cute bras instead of ugly ones.

:(

Vicky's does NOT train their staff right! They tried to say that if you are a 34D, you should also be able to wear a 32DD or a 36C... By this logic I guess a 38B or 40A would work too, right?? WRONG! Your band size is the rib cage measurement right under your boobs & it doesn't change based on which bra you wear today! If you're a 32, a 34 will be too loose & not support right & if your a 34, a 32 will be too damn tight!
  • Justine516
    Options
    36 DDD :( Boooo I want them gone!!!!!!!
  • ic20blue
    ic20blue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    36 C and sadly no matter how small i become they stay that size (used to be a size 4 so I know what they are when im thin)
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Now, I'm in a 36 DDD, which probably won't change, but I would be SO happy with a full C, small D.

My sentiments EXACTLY! I'm a 36DDD and that probably will never change. I'd be TOTALLY content with a full C or even a D.
  • ochotama
    Options
    34FF i'd love to be a DD again ): Big boobs are no fun what so ever.
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was a 36C forever, but shot up to a 38DD. I'd love to get back to that 36C.
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    38 H or 38HH depends...........I bloody hate them and would get the lopped off tomorrow if I could afford it! I would love to be a 36c like I used to be but alas I know that will never happen now :( If I could be an E that would be something I suppose it won't stop me tripping over them if they're 'sans bra' though!
  • cepics
    Options
    42B and I am losing what I have. BOOHOO! lol
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    was a 40D..not 38D...would love to be same size..just PERKIER!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Damn Im loving this thread. Seems to be a lot of double D's up in here!!

shocked.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    The cup size is the same and proportionately they're the same if not bigger post weight-loss, although they are a lot less to carry around these days (fortunately)
    boobies.jpg
    Ignore the ugly tummy skin (that's what bearing a 9 pound child and being obese for years before shedding the weight will do to you - oh well).
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 DD that could use some more room right now..but I could see myself back in a D by the time I reach my GW
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    At one point I wore a 36 DD but when I began my weight loss journey I was at a 36 D, I am currently at a 34 C or 36B... I would still like to get down to a 34 B without spillage lol I consider just getting a reduction :-/
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36C. I would like them to be a...36C. Just a bit of a lift wouldn't hurt :wink:
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36C. I would like them to be a...36C. Just a bit of a lift wouldn't hurt :wink:

This, but don't have a issue with lift, would prefer to be fuller.
  • sporadica
    Options
    I used to be a 40E, now I'm down to 32E according to my brand spankin' new sports bra. I've kinda got the feeling that my cup size isn't gonna change. But we'll see... still another 25lbs to go! :)
    Oh, and I second the 'lifting'. Losing the body weight of almost an entire person kinda messes with the girls. Sigh.
  • chenyearnaout
    Options
  • chenyearnaout
    Options
    36DD

But they seem to be getting bigger...

:D

Nice, MAroun. Glad my husband is so impressed with another womans bra size.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i went from a C/D to a E and now im a DD
    would love to be a D tho