Women! Bra size...

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am currently 38D...I would like to be 36C...all the cute bras seem to be in those sizes I notice.....
  • TammyWick
    TammyWick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 C until I got pregnant then I went upto a 40 H. Now I am a 36F. I would like to keep my size. The only problem with my size is that I can't shop at the mall they don't carry my size. When u get a bigger cup it gets bigger around too. I have to shop at a special bra shop.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    38DD.. I'd like to be a C of some sort... lol
  • brittbratt86
    brittbratt86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38G I think that's where I'm caring the most weight I think an ideal size would be a 38DD
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm 36DD (UK size so 36D US, I think) - I'm pretty happy with my boobs, but wouldn't mind going down to a 34-something :smile:
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    38FF at the moment. was a 40G when i started so lost a good bit in that area already. i would love to eventually be 36D or smaller. i hate big boobs!
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    Before I got pregnant I was a 38D, After my daughter I went to a 42DDD (still muffin top), Since I gave birth I have lost a total of 60 pounds (14 since I joined MFP) and I have not lost any breast! My hubby loves that idea however I dont, its hard to find a good supporting sports bra so I dont bounce every where at the gym. Ideally, I would like a nice full D or DD but I dont see that happening :(
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    36DD now

I wish I was the 34C I was before I had my daughter, but even at my thinnest post-pregnancy weight, I didn't get below a 34D/34DD, so without surgery, I think that's most realistic. I don't lose boob when I lose weight.
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    36C and I'd love to be a 34C
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am a 40DD but I would love to be a full C cup again!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    So that I'm not starting a new Bra topic...You ladies that are on the larger side - DD, DDD, and above. Where do you buy your bras? I need something demi and smooth and I'm a 32DDD, stores just don't sell things like that in my size. I hate to order of the internet then get them and hate them. I got a Vanishing Back from Soma this weekend, but it provides so much coverage that I have no cleavage whatsoever. Great bra, very supportive and makes your back look amazingly smooth, but kinda pushs them apart instead of together so I look like my boobs are in my arm pits...