Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• nutrientnatalie
    Options
    I'm a 34D, and I'm fine with that, but if by the end of my weight loss journey I'm a 34C, I wouldn't be mad! I feel like in t-shirts and big shirts my big boobs stretch it out more and make me look heavier than I am.
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    I was a 36C, but now I'm at 34C woo :) Wouldn't mind going down to 32C!

I'll cry if my cup size shrinks though :( haha
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am 32 DDD. I am not sure what size I would like to be.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42-44 C/B depending on the brand. I'd love to get down to a 36 C but knowing how my boobs are shrinking It'll probably be more like 36 B xD
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Now, I'm in a 36 DDD, which probably won't change, but I would be SO happy with a full C, small D.

This accept I am a 42D already I am hoping they won't shrink to small atleast a D or full C I am scared they r going to get small :(
  • stephy244
    stephy244 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DD but after my breast reduction on the 2nd of april I'm about a C cup now (not sure exactly what size because I haven't gotten measured yet) :D Love my new small boobies :D<3
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Haha....soooo many lucky ladies!! Don't wish your assets away!! :laugh:

I'm a 32A and painfully embarrased by it! Was even told in John Lewis they 'might have some training bras that would be more suitable' :blushing:

I would love to be a 32C - I think this would be proportionate to my frame. I don't want a huge chest, just a nice handful and something I can truss up into a sexy dress!!
  • Andie_loops
    Options
    Haha....soooo many lucky ladies!! Don't wish your assets away!! :laugh:

I'm a 32A and painfully embarrased by it! Was even told in John Lewis they 'might have some training bras that would be more suitable' :blushing:

I would love to be a 32C - I think this would be proportionate to my frame. I don't want a huge chest, just a nice handful and something I can truss up into a sexy dress!!

Haha i was about to comment something similar! everyone is higher than a C and i'm a miserable 34A!!! haha i would love be at least in the B small C =)
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 B ..

I'd like to atleast be a C.
    I didn't even get lucky with bigger boobs in pregnancy damnit.
    ><
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    38C, I think, but when I measure myself, it's always different :S

It changes depending on the shop, anyway. I have very rarely tried on a well fitting bra.

My boobs are getting smaller, though :sad:
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 B ..

I'd like to atleast be a C.
    I didn't even get lucky with bigger boobs in pregnancy damnit.
    ><

same here! 34B and i want to be a C.. never been pregnant, but i don't think i'll get bigger boobs when i am either :( always thought i might get a boob job after i have all the kids i want.. we'll see! ha
  • Losingbooty
    Losingbooty Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am a 34 F hoping one day for a reduction.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34C and I would love it if I just stayed right here! haha
    This, but my fiance's convinced they've gotten smaller.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am amazed by two things:
    1) how many women feel comfortable listing their bra size
    2) the number of women over a D cup.
    I used to work as a lingerie consultant at Lane Bryant, and have seen them all...but never could wear them. lol. They start at a C cup. I am not that big, and am TOTALLY happy with that!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

Yeah, I hear you. So many women are uncomfortable listing it, but I don't really see why. It's just a size. No-one's asking you to tell them what colour your areolas are!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I was a 22G this time last year and am now a 16D (aus sizes) no ideas what they translate to
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    2) the number of women over a D cup.
    I used to work as a lingerie consultant at Lane Bryant, and have seen them all...but never could wear them. lol. They start at a C cup. I am not that big, and am TOTALLY happy with that!

My partner can wear the cup of one of mine as a hat, with room to spare. He's TOTALLY happy with that too.... :-D
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am now a 32 GG UK and I am happy with that, the best bit is despite losing weight, being large and also my age, they are in damn good shape, which is MUCH more important than size to be honest
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i'm a 36D and i would love to get back down to a 36C.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    34/36DD. I was hoping to get down to a full C at my goal weight, but i'm not complaining if it doesn't happen. I was a 36/38F/G when i started my weight loss.