Women! Bra size...

Options

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38D I was a 40D when I started. I'd like to be a 34 or 36 D. I don't want to be small, I love my large boobies!
  • pokeelyy
    pokeelyy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34A. Used to be a 36DD before I lost 52 lbs.
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    I was hardly squeezing into my old stretched out 36C bras. Now I am a 36B? When I was skinnier I was a 34A ... I would love to be a 32-34 B/C. I fear I will become an A again. But! I would rather be fit and healthy.

I had the boob shrinkage talk with my spouse, told him he was gonna have to become a "butt guy" (yeah squats!) instead of a "boob guy" . :laugh: .
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    38 C :) Would like to be in a 32 C or a 38 B!
  • jadejo63
    jadejo63 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am a 36e and was the same before I lost 24lb!!
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42 B-C (given that one is rather much bigger than the other - why can't bras have interchangeable cup sizes?!)

Cup size aside though which I'm fairly happy with I'd much rather be a smaller chest size maybe a 36-38
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm 36C, hopefully the girls will stay the same size during my journey.
  • betslyn
    betslyn Posts: 8
    Options
    I started as a 42DDD and just yesterday tried on a 36D which fit perfectly. So all you that think you won't go down - I never thought I would.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...I would like to be a 34B--this things get in my way @38C was a 44D before the weight loss, so I'm thinking it's possible!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I was a 38F, down to a 38E now. I wouldn't want to go smaller than a D cup but would ideally like to be down to a 34 band- would settle for 36 though.
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    It seems that what we have is never what we want.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38C and being a little wide it doesnt look right.. so I'd take a D but I'm not in for surgery unless it is necessary.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    im not even gonna mention mine :(
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    38D, I'd like to be a little smaller around but I (and my husband) love the cup size!
  • scottishlass78
    Options
    40 H....damn...love to have my 36 Cs back, but that will never happen, not even WITH surgery :grumble: They only take enough that won't cause nerve damage *sigh*
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    I'm currently wearing a 34D but the band is too loose, so if I can find a 32DD (which is a rarity in this town), I'm going to snatch that b*tch up. I'm very pleased with them, considering I never thought I'd be more than a B!
  • SophW27
    SophW27 Posts: 19
    Options
    I wear a 36 GG - but even when I lost loads of weight last time I was only down to a 36G. I like my big boobies! :D
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Not sure where I am today, but my goal is like... a no-cup? i think...
    I'm with you on this. No Cup would be good.

The cat won't tell me her size or I'd post it.
  • margeauxhunt
    Options
    My American bras are 34DD and my UK bras are 32DD. I just don't get it. Anyway, I spend most of my life with a B at most, I really want to keep my chichis! I'd love to have a smaller stomach, waist, bum and thighs and keep the same bra size.
  • GoodbyeFatChick
    GoodbyeFatChick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Started out at 40D and I am now a 36C and happy with that, but I know that is not how it works I always lose weight in the upper part of my body ...I'm saying bye to the girls, at least until I get to my goal!

14165634.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter