How bad did you used to be?

Options
Basically how bad did you used to be with food as in did u ever eat a whole bag of ruffles, a triple whopper and a bunch of nachos in like one sitting? lol

I didn't used to be too bad but whenever I'd go to taco bell i'd get like 3 chalupas (along with the big chalupa when they had it), nachos, a big pop, 2 soft or hard shell, a cheesy gordita crunch and probably another taco of some sort lol. When I was a lot younger I used to drink 2 pepsi's a day, I've eaten a whole bag of chips before by myself in one day, the list goes on lol.

Replies

• zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i would stand at the cupboard / fridge because i wanted something but didnt know what. so i would just eat different stuff until the craving was fulfilled.
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    I've been really bad in the past! I used to eat a whole frozen pizza, I could easily down a bag of chips. When I would go to pizza inn, i wouldn't stop eating! I would eat a bunch of ice cream etc. The list goes on for me too!

I think the worst thing i've done was order a large pizza and eat the whole box just because i had the money to. Of course I ate it throughout the day and not all at once but still, horrible life choices haha.
  • DJParrish01
    DJParrish01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My "bad" was drinking 4 Coca-Colas a day. Two 20 ounce bottles and 2 cans. Do ya'll realize how many extra calories that was a DAY!!!??!? Jeez...

240+240+140+140=760 extra calories a day!!! I had to stop!
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    way too much fast food, typical meal would be a quarter pounder meal large size and a double cheeseburger,. 4-5 cans of pop each day ect. combine the bad eating habits with an inactive lifestyle and that made me fat
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was eating 500 some days, 1500-2000 the next! Averaging around 1600 a day! :noway:
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello. Hi.

May I order double cheeseburger meal with root beer AND
    2 double cheeseburgers
    and 2 junior chicken please AND also please rolo icecream. Thanks alot. Debit please.

Edit: i dont even... want to think how many calories was that. that was my dinner meal when i was 250lbs.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I could eat 3000-4500 calories a day without thinking! One day when I started logging my food, I put in all the food I used to eat (chips, cookies, mcdonalds) and it was double what I should be eating. I had no CLUE about portion sizes. I'd eat a sleeve of oreos instead of two.
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have been a binge eater for most of my adult life. It is considered an eating disorder according the DSM IV! I would eat a bag of chips in a day or a whole thing of cookies, etc.... It's hard but I'm now dealing with it so that I can overcome it and move on!
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I love those combos pretzel things.

I would get a bag (size two hands maybe?) and eat the whole thing in one sitting. Like 900 calories! Then eat my normal foods. No restrictions.

Now that I eat whole foods, I ALWAYS notice the combos bag in the isle. They now come twice as big! Like 2.50 for the bag too, I always want them, but so far haven't bought them.

Can't trust to have them inhouse.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I was able to eat free at the Heart Attack Grill. That says it all. I never met a plate I couldn't clean. Actually I feel like a eat way more food now, but it's much healthier and somedays I can't eat it all especially when I have big burns. Thank God for MFP, it's saving my life!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I would drink 88+ ounces of coke a day. I would also eat a whole pizza or a half a pan of macaroni and cheese and then not eat again for two days.

Giving up junk food was easy compared to forcing myself to eat on a sane schedule.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    I could eat 6 tacos and a chicken burrito from taco bell in one sitting. Not to mention, an entire large pizza by myself!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    When I was a lot younger, I could eat two Whoppers in a row. But that was when I was about 13 or so, and running cross-country, doing martial arts, and various other things. I couldn't even eat one at all now, haha.
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    I only say this now, because I know I will never do it again. Every time, usually once a week or so, that I would go to my bank I would stop at the Arby's next door and buy 5 Arby's melts with cheddar cheese and a large soda. I would eat them ALL on the way to get my son from school. By the time I got there, about 30 minutes, they were gone. Now, since January 1st there is no Arby's allowed in my life. Because I know I can not stop at one.
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I could pull off a 6 pack of pepsi a day.... bag 'o chips and sour cream and onion dip...
  • chanson104
    Options
    I've been really bad in the past! I used to eat a whole frozen pizza, I could easily down a bag of chips. When I would go to pizza inn, i wouldn't stop eating! I would eat a bunch of ice cream etc. The list goes on for me too!

I think the worst thing i've done was order a large pizza and eat the whole box just because i had the money to. Of course I ate it throughout the day and not all at once but still, horrible life choices haha.
    I have to add to that list Oreos!!
  • keddabee
    Options
    Im a sucker for biscuits. I could polish a whole packet off in one sitting and then look down and wonder where it all went! I could easily eat a bad of chips with dip. I would eat a large combo at Maccas (usually quarter pounder) and also ask for 2 extra cheeseburgers for the ride home.

I could never eat a whole pizza though but I often did try! Had a habit of having pancakes for breakfast, KFC for lunch and then I would feel lazy and not feel like cooking dinner so would go and have fish and chips or chinese.

I've always been a binge emotional eater but MFP is definitely helping me along with that!
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    I don't bring chips or cookies into the house anymore. Sadly, I also can't buy saltines because I could easily take down an entire sleeve, even with nothing on them!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    mine was never quantity..now ranch dressing..yummo
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Everything and anything! 2 Fridays ago I ate 8000 calories, and it was one of my good binges, cause I even stopped myself lots of times. Before that I never counted calories so I have no clue, but I can honestly say probably 20,000 calories I would of consumed somedays. It's absolutely disgusting, and I feel totally out of control when I'm like that! It's insane, so, so far this calorie counting is helping lol :)