Zumba Rush XBOX

Options
13»

Replies

• Bunnie_Rex
    Bunnie_Rex Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just bought it...I have zero coordination, but surprisingly, it kept and held my heart rate up the whole time. The calorie count is way off on the game, but my hrm said 200 cals in 35 minutes. Not bad at all.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I love it! I have it for the Kinect, its tons of fun and a great workout. I brought it to my Zumba instructor to borrow today, she might steal some routines for our class. I wear my HRM during the game, and the calorie count was wayyyy different. I think it said I burned about 900 calories in 50 minutes but it was actually a little over 400. I'm fine with that!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Does it count calorie burn with Zumba 2 for Wii on only the one on Kinect ?
  • xDramaQueen95x
    Options
    i'm getting it in like 2 weeks and i'm excited! looks so fun:)
  • uniquewrapz
    uniquewrapz Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba Rush XBox Kinnect and love it...love the in person classes at my gym a tad better but only because of the camadarie (I work at home so it's nice to talk to adults outside the home!) but I sweat my butt off with the Zumba Rush!

It works well for me because I get bored easily...this you can change the songs, length of the class, etc. I try to do 4-5 classes (mid-length) a week on Zumba Rush when I can't get to the gym...
  • PrettynWitty12
    PrettynWitty12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Make sure to get Zumba Rush, I had the 1st Zumba and it sucked so bad that I returned it the same week! But Zumba Rush is a ton of fun and no you don't need a ton of play space. I'm in a 1 bedroom apt with a sectional in the living room, so I don't exactly have a spacious great room lol
  • Majikk27
    Majikk27 Posts: 13
    Options
    abolutely...whether its on the xbox or its in a class..zumba is fun for everyone. the whole point is to move with the music it doesn't matter if you are coordinated. I have been doing zumba for a month now...3 times a week (in a gym) and each week i get better and better at the moves...

when i leave the class i could wring a bucket of water out of my shirt.

I also have zumba on the xbox...it is great too..but i LOVE the social interaction at my gym...we laugh almost all the way thru the class...makes me excited to get out and get moving. JMO
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Does it count calorie burn with Zumba 2 for Wii on only the one on Kinect ?

anyone?
  • MamaVeronicaWorksOut
    MamaVeronicaWorksOut Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mother, and while I have a gym membership (which is currently "paused" because I gave birth to my son in March), I am looking for more opportunities to work out at home. I do NOT have a babysitter, and my husband works a lot.

I have been considering buying Zumba Rush and I am glad there are more ladies here on MFP that use it.
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have both Zumba games on the Xbox kinect and I must say Zumba Rush is far better, better songs, more sweat and I have found I dont actually want to stop dancing! The calories seem quite high, for example today I did 45mins (with a lot of effort mind) and burnt 904 calories...I want to believe this but have decided to get a heart rate monitor to see if it is in fact true. Even if the calories arnt true I still feel like I have done an amazing hardcore workout and my abs get a beating as well as my whole body!

I tend to have sweat running down my legs which of course is awesome!