1 Year on MFP with Pic's =)

Options
I am 5'11" with an hourglass figure and a small frame (my wrists are tiny and I only wear an 8-8.5 shoe). My progress so far is 42 pounds lost. I started a year ago and was about to go up to a Size 18 which was a turning point for me. I never went up to an 18. I now wear Size 10's and medium to small shirts. I've still got a little ways to go and I'm sticking with this new lifestyle forever. I can tell you that it's well worth the effort you put into counting your calories and exercising. I used to hate exercising, but now I love it. =) YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!!

JenniferCaptivaPic.jpg
This was 2010 at Captiva Island, FL. (I was about 200 pounds here)

326-1-1-1.jpg

023-1-1-1.jpg

JenniferCastilloDeSanMarcos.jpg
This was after I lost my first 22.5 pounds (pictured at the gate of Castillo De San Marcos, St. Augustine, FL)

047-1.jpg
This was at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball a year ago (Nov. 2010)

032-2.jpg
This was at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball this year( Nov. 2011)

ChuckandJenniferLucasWedding.jpg
This was taken February 12, 2012 after my nephew's wedding. I've lost 42 pounds to date.
(Sorry some of the pic's are so big...)

Measurement Losses to Date:

Weight Lost: 42 Pounds
Neck: -1.5"
Waist: -8.8"
Hips: -7.0"
Arm: -3.0"
Thighs: -9.55" (combined)
Bust: -7.55"
Calves: -15.5"
Body Fat: -9%
BMI: -5.9

Total Inches Lost: 38.9"

I'm still working on losing a little bit more, toning, and weightlifting in addition to cardio. I haven't reached my final goal yet, but I'm a work in progress. So, if you've already lost a lot of weight but your progress has slowed, hang in there, keep working at it, and it will come. This is my new lifestyle and I LOVE it! I finally allowed the real me to break out of her shell and shine through again. I love being healthy and fit! Now...are YOU ready????? 1-2-3....GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!