1 Year on MFP with Pic's =)

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! What a difference a yr of healthier living with exercise..makes..Good job!
  • dorwozney
    Options
    you look amazing! hope I can do what you've done. Congrats
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful... and so happy. Congrats on your success!
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Those pics are so inspiring and so is your commitment. Thank you for sharing :)
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    In the last pic you look a little like Gillian Anderson
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    You carried 200lbs well.

You look fantastic! I am inspired.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and for doing it the healthy way! WTG!!! You are beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • agwodke
    agwodke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am just beginning and you are an amazing inspriation. Great job! What was your choice of cardio? I am beginning TurboFire along with using this site.
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You look awesome:happy:
  • Happyrunnerdog
    Options
    You look great. My goal is to get into a little black dress like you wore! Where did you get that, it needs to be my goal!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My cardio is a mix of the following: Power walking (4.5 - 7.5 miles usually), step aerobics, step aerobics w/ weights, Biggest Loser Boot Camp, and Biggest Loser Cardio Max. I have just begun "The New Rules of Lifting for Women" (NROL4W) book by Lou Schuler. So, I've cut way back on cardio during Stage 1 of my weightlifting workouts.

I'd like to invite you to read my blog here: http://www.transformingabetterme.blogspot.com/

There, you'll read what I've found to be successful for me along with my struggles, and more. I caution you that what works for me may not work for you, and you may find that you don't like the exercises I like. God makes us all uniquely different and special. Please find what works for you. If you find that you start an exercise program, but just hate it, STOP and try something different until you find what you like. If you're afraid you're getting bored with a routine, add something new into the mix to keep things interesting for you. Just stay with it day in and day out. Set small goals at first then set bigger ones. My blog has lots of helpful links on the right side of the page. Scroll down to my blog post that's titled, "What Worked for Me" for answers to your questions about exercise routines, food & water consumption, etc. Thanks again for your friend requests and I look forward to cheering y'all on! I'll post a new blog post in the next 2-3 days to celebrate my one year anniversary, so... see you then =)
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I bought this one from JC Penney. You'll get into your little black dress before you know it! It's amazing what you can do in 3 months, six months, and WOW what a difference a year makes! Keep pressing on toward your goal!
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for posting the pictures - very inspiring!
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    Absolutely Beautiful!!!
  • sarebak
    sarebak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous! What an inspiration! :)
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    What a difference! So inspiring. :)
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I want to look like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!