1 Year on MFP with Pic's =)

Options

Replies

• tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! You know what I noticed different in your pictures?? You're wearing fun, pretty dresses now!! :) NICE!!
  • rbrannock
    Options
    You're an inspiration to me daily...you should be EXTREMELY proud of yourself....! You look HOT!!!
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Well done on all your hard work, and thanks for all the photos, they are great motivators! :)
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Holy crap, you look incredible! :love:
    You said exactly what I was thinking, except I put *HOT* at the end of it instead of incredible!

What a HUGE change! You look so fit!
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Oops...double post.
  • tressabelle28
    Options
    Wow how inspiring!!! Your after pics are wonderful. Can I just tell you how much younger you look post weight loss!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Loosing 42 pounds, you look gorgeous. Congrats.
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL JOB....i can tell the difference just in your body language, that your proud of yourself..and youshould be..keep it up!!!
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    You look great and like 15 years younger! Beautiful!!!!
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow you even look younger! Love the blue dress :)
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thank you for reading my 1 year update and thanks for your sweet notes of encouragement and support. Trust me, it goes a long way! Many of you have asked me questions about my exercise routine and have asked how I've found the motivation to stay in it for the long haul. I'd like to encourage you to go to my my blog here: http://www.transformingabetterme.blogspot.com/

There, you'll read what I've found to be successful for me along with my struggles, and more. I caution you that what works for me may not work for you, and you may find that you don't like the exercises I like. God makes us all uniquely different and special. Please find what works for you. If you find that you start an exercise program, but just hate it, STOP and try something different until you find what you like. If you're afraid you're getting bored with a routine, add something new into the mix to keep things interesting for you. Just stay with it day in and day out. Set small goals at first then set bigger ones. My blog has lots of helpful links on the right side of the page. Scroll down to my blog post that's titled, "What Worked for Me" for answers to your questions about exercise routines, food & water consumption, etc. Thanks again for your friend requests and I look forward to cheering y'all on! I'll post a new blog post in the next 2-3 days to celebrate my one year anniversary, so.....see you then.

(((HUGS))) to all of you!!!!! =)
    myboysmomx2

Thank you again for reading my post and your encouragement. I've gotten so many comments and messages that it's hard to keep up with how to reply to them. I do REALLY appreciate you taking the time to write. Please read my blog: http://www.transformingabetterme.blogspot.com/ for answers to your questions about my workout routines, goals, food & water consumption, etc. If you still have questions, please message me. Thanks MFP friends...you're incredible!

Myboysmomx2
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Such an inspiration! ^_^
  • atadley
    atadley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are hottttt!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderful wonderful....
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    Wow I'm so proud of you!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look stunnging!-
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You are soooo awesome! Happy anniversary! Glad we are friends on here! Don't stop now or ever. Keep killing it, killer!!!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing figure and you look years younger!
    Well done lady!
    :flowerforyou:
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    omg YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!