Getting back at someone

Options

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm almost embarrased to share this. When i was in college, my roommate irritated me so much, I called a church organization (wont say which one) and gave them his name and said I wanted to convert but needed more convincing. They showed up at the house and took up almost all of his day off.

He returned the favor by requesting all free samples in my name, rogaine, depends, etc....they would show up in the mail all the time
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vengeful person, but I love this thread. Makes me laugh
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I just live better. It's so satisfying, and keeps me out of trouble.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    My HS Algebra...I crawled up onto her roof int he middle of the night and planted basically a stink bomb in her swamp cooler (worst smell of rotten eggs and farts you could imagine). her clothed reeked of it the next day.

My neighbor in college were noisy. So we filled up a garbage can in the dorm shower and leaned it up against their door....and knocked. probably a good 20 gallons of trash water dumped into their room.

...and to all the people who take the high road (and why you feel like posting in here is beyond me), good for you but *kitten* that's boring.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I set up a craigslist ad selling Large bales of Hay for $15/bale at about 20% of current market price ( a few years back when demand here was high) and I stated that I worked odd shifts and the best time to reach me was by phone between 2 am and 4 am. then gave my neighbors phone number.

He later told me that his wife stopped him from enacting his plan of revenge against me. It involved a craigs list ad stating that I was looking for appliances, electronics and other junk for recycling, he was going to make signs and place them in my yard while I was at work for where to dump the items.

good times.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Best revenge?
    Apparently it was nothing.

Not letting someone effect me in the least.. and best part is, its not intentional, they just were not as important as they thought they were.

other then that... I have better things to do with my life then bother with "revenge"
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    ...and to all the people who take the high road (and why you feel like posting in here is beyond me), good for you but *kitten* that's boring.

I agree.

Mine aren't too bad.. I don't think.

I've never admitted this to anyone but eh, it's old! After my ex cheated on me, one night I decided to clean the toilet with his tooth brush, I cleaned it good too. I don't regret it one bit. I'm also doing the whole "living well" thing and BOTH type of revenges feel REALLY good.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Lol...... This was so funny it had to be repeated.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I just live better. It's so satisfying, and keeps me out of trouble.

This and funny thread
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I blew up someones fully restored 1968 Corvette.

Literally blew it up.

Why? I'd like to find out the reason before I decide if I'm impressed or appalled :)

Next door neighbor and local bully who picked on me unmercifully for years. Culminated in him killing my cat in a rather horrific manner.

No one was injured and no damage other then the car (interior totally destroyed, blew the engine apart and off its mounts, completely severed right front tire and cut the front axle in half).

This happened well over 25 years ago- since then I have read in the local papers through the years his constant arrest for domestic violence, drunk and disorderly, DUI, etc. All in all not a nice person.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    That's ironic, coming from you
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Y'all are some creative people when ya get po'd!! Oh there were so many things I wanted to do to my ex throughout our breakup, but considering the potential for abuse and our 4 year old child, I refrained and now simply enjoy knowing he wants me back and he will never ever have me.

My sister, however, got dumped on her voicemail while she was sick with the flu.... She went outside, dug up a couple of bushes he had given her for her garden, drove over to his house, and dumped them on the porch. I admire her restraint in not setting them on fire.

My co-worker was out of town with her husband and he left and got drunk with some other chick and she found them in the hotel jacuzzi. She did not say anything, just quietly took all their clothes, went back to the room and packed everything, and left. Yup, left him naked in another town with no wallet, keys, car, nothin'. I freakin' love it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Literally blew it up.

Why? I'd like to find out the reason before I decide if I'm impressed or appalled :)

Next door neighbor and local bully who picked on me unmercifully for years. Culminated in him killing my cat in a rather horrific manner.

No one was injured and no damage other then the car (interior totally destroyed, blew the engine apart and off its mounts, completely severed right front tire and cut the front axle in half).

This happened well over 25 years ago- since then I have read in the local papers through the years his constant arrest for domestic violence, drunk and disorderly, DUI, etc. All in all not a nice person.
    Killed your cat? He got off easy.

What's sad is that if the police got involved, you would be punished worse for the car.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    That's ironic, coming from you
    You know me...I live for irony.
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I was in high school. Me and my friends went out into the desert and collected millipedes. I'd say we had about 100 of them at least. We dumped them in her neighbor's backyard. On a Sunday. I don't remember why we did that but the neighbors had done something. They had to call out an exterminator. On a Sunday.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Remind me not to F with any of you.

The worst I've got was actually a couple of months ago... These stupid teens kept ding dong ditching me. Same house every like 20 minutes. (Lazy kids wouldn't even move on to another house) so I taped a thumb tack to the doorbell. They did it one more time. I heard "Ouch! What the F_*_*!" And they never did it again! Lol.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    open can of tuna under his bed....I heard it took him weeks to figure out where the smell was coming from....
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    open can of tuna under his bed....I heard it took him weeks to figure out where the smell was coming from....
    Shrimp in the shower and curtain rods? Especially funny of they have cats.

Sadly...the two I listed were child's play.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Literally blew it up.

Killed your cat? He got off easy.

What's sad is that if the police got involved, you would be punished worse for the car.

no, whats sad is he hurt an innocent car. :(
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I once put Jolly Ranchers in my friends shower head. they start to melt when the hot water hits them...sticky friend....hilarity ensues.

He started it by filling my bathtub with cherry Jello while I was on vacation.