Question for all ladies that go to night clubs with their fr

Options
raven56706
raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
Ok so i recently went to a club in NYC and i see a couple of group of girls. Girls looked good... but then the girls just danced with each other. Thats fine.

but then i saw these random fellas try to dance with one of the girls and no luck. Then i see the moronic man who tries to grind behind and still no luck. LOL not surprised..

but then i ask myself, is it a lose lose situation. Does a guy have no chance approaching a girl at a club? is the setting the bad place? i mean even if a guy asked a girl politely, "want to dance?" they would get shot down.

what say you ladies?

Replies

• raven56706
    Options
    bump... come on ladies... love to hear some responses
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    if i were attracted to the guy, i would dance with him. otherwise, stay with the friends.
  • thickmomma0519
    Options
    I personally have never gone for the dude that assumes he can have or do whatever he wants. Before I got married, I always went for the guy that acted like he had some sense and used his words. That "hey girl" stuff never flew with me. I would say there's hope, maybe you're just trying to get the girls with no brains... there's nothing wrong with a smart girl. In the long haul, you'll want a woman that you can work with to accomplish your dreams, not a bimbo that has no idea where to begin
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    usually girls go to the club to dance/have fun with their girlfriends.
  • missloo12
    missloo12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've seen that approach work for people... they wouldn't keep doing it unless they thought it worked at least once. It's about casting a wide net, lol.
  • anabell31
    Options

Yep, I don't start dancing with people outside my little circle until after a few drinks. But that's out of shyness and my inability to actually dance.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    If you ask me to dance, or start a conversation, you have a much better chance of getting anywhere. I hate when a guy just starts dancing with me out of nowhere.

I was out once and this guy actually introduced himself and I was blown away. I danced with him on and off the rest of the night.
  • livpops
    Options
    there are SO many sleazy and arrogant guys in clubs, i tend to only dance with someone if i think he's attractive and he doesn't try to force himself on me or act like he's too good for me.
    the clubs around here have a lot of older guys who always try to cop a feel from students and it makes me feel sick.
    also, i tend to go out with my friends to have fun, i rarely go out to hook up, and if i do then i tend to make the first move.
  • raven56706
    Options

see i always thought the same thing.... just sucks for the guy i guess. i'm married and dont care but its hilarious to see some guys try hard.

oh and another thing, are girls just getting really dressed up and looking extremely hot for their girlfriends?
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Definitely the uninvited grinding is not cool. I much prefer if a guy actually asks me to dance - I will usually dance with anyone who asks unless they are super creepy -- however, just because i dance with you doesn't mean i'm going home with you.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    I go to clubs every now n then and have always been quite the party animal... i have never had a problem in dancing with anyone... jeezz just couple months back i was dancing with a guy dressed as a mummy in middle of a road outside a club :laugh: ... guess what i'm saying is... if he's nice and we have a laugh... then why not?...afterall, part of the reason i still go out is coz i try to attract the opposite sex... although do know that some guys find a bunch of chicks together quite intimidating... so if they have the balls to approach... even better i say :drinker:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Girls in clubs who just stay with each other are the same type of girls who make their friend(s) go to the bathroom with them...Find a girl who can stand on her own & not have to have her friends right there with her.
  • anabell31
    Options
    Nope, we get all dressed up and look hot for ourselves :)
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    are girls just getting really dressed up and looking extremely hot for their girlfriends?

Yes.
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    If you have game and good looks, you will have no problem at the night club. You also have to know how to choose the females that are looking to meet guys.

So in short, it is a bad setting for most guys to try to meet women.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options

see i always thought the same thing.... just sucks for the guy i guess. i'm married and dont care but its hilarious to see some guys try hard.

oh and another thing, are girls just getting really dressed up and looking extremely hot for their girlfriends?

When I get dressed up, I do it for me. I don't do it for anyone else. Hell, I'd much rather go in a tshirt and jeans but most places have dress codes :laugh:
  • charlieduc
    Options
    Well most of the time I go out with my girls we are all married. We are just out to have fun and dance. We stay together to keep each other out of trouble and from doing something we might regret.
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    depends on the consumption of vodka!!!!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a joke by Dane Cook. About how women go out dancing and ignore everyone around them. I don't do that, mainly because I really don't like women enough to go out with them and also because if I wanted to just dance in a circle with my 5 best friends and dance horribly to music we could just save the gas money and do it at the house.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    A lot of girls don't want one night stands so avoid most guys to not lead them on. And some of us have boyfriends so don't want anyone showing interest.