Zumba Lovers talk to me! bring pics if you got''em!

Options
1235»

Replies

• klgraham9247
    klgraham9247 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! Started a year ago and haven't stopped. I've lost 33 lbs with it and lots of inches. It is great cardio but also helps strengthen your core! Good Luck
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Zumba por vida!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I don't have time or money for classes, so I just bought the first set of Zumba Fitness with Instructor Beto. I absolutely fell in love. It opened a door for me to explore other fitness videos. So between Zumba and Hip Hop Abs, I actually have stomach muscle! I still have some fat over it that I have to conquer, but trust me, the way you sweat your booty off, you will literally sweat your booty off. By changing my diet and doing the Zumba or Hip Hop Abs 5 times a week, I have lost 15 lbs since January 19th. I have had some cheat days in there, but overall I am super happy with my results. Good luck and enjoy :)
  • poloplayer76
    Options
    i started rumba a month ago but can't seem to get the steps - how do all the other ladies kno what to do?
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I suggest either buying the dvds or videos to learn at home, or do what I did and position yourself in front of the instructor. Give yourself two classes per dance as a goal to learn.
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I lost 35 lbs last year doing zumba and dieting, in 4 months. I went to 3-4 classes a week with one of those being a 2 hour class.
    I am trying to get back into it since I have gained some of that weight back by not being able to go to the classes at all. I also bought zumba for the wii and I think it is GREAT to do at home as well.
  • wowooo
    wowooo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did Zumba for two years. I was really into it. I went and danced at concerts and everything. I didn't lose weight because I gained from all the muscle toning, I did manage to shrink and get smaller. Great workout and very adicting. I recommend working out in a class too though. The relationships and groups you form for support is awesome. I workout on my eliptical machine now because I had my son and family time is very important to me. I quit Zumba when I got pregnant last year, but like I said I do workout on they eliptical machine. You burn up to 1000 calories in one workout while doing Zumba, this is if you are really bring it! Go girl, and have fun! Don't forget to throw in your own flavor, that's what it's all about.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!