NSV...I ran!

Options
124»

Replies

• feb06momma
    Options
    Thank you to each and every one of you who responded!! You guys seriously made my day. :) I look forward to getting stronger and going further!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So happy for your new milestone
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You should definitely be proud of that!! You go, girl!
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Keep it up girly!! Next time you will be able to do more and more!!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    you go girl!
  • starshine420
    Options
    hey! that's awesome!!! Must have been an amazing feeling!! congrats!!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I started C25K at 250 lbs. It is winter here and I go to an old school gym that they open 3 days a week for walkers. I wanted to do this bad enough, that I talked myself into doing the C25K in front of all the older people that walk. I haven't looked back. Its been hard. I spent A LONG time on week 1 and 2. I was terrified to do week 3 but guess what??? I got through it on the first try!!! Go me!!! You can do it too! And yes, I was worried about what people thought about my fat butt running around the gym but my fat butt is down 16.5 pounds now :) Make sure you have good shoes though! I ended up with plantar pain in my heel and the beginning of shin splints. I have since bought new shoes and gel inserts. Its a learn as you go kind of thing but I am loving it!!! And you totally deserve this....:flowerforyou:

ETA: I got my podcast on www.runningintoshape.com
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!