What's your favorite position

Options

Replies

• Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You are the only other woman I've come across that does! lol My boyfriend tells his friends all the time "Dude, she protects it like there's a snatch monster out to get it when she sleeps"
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I sleep on mu tummy. Head to the right. Left arm behind my pillow. Right leg up. Right hand under my face, It's the only way I can fall asleep actually. But it's not a cuddling position.

this is exactly how i sleep. including the head and hand positioning... lol
  • chrren
    chrren Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Either on my back or tummy! With one foot sticking out of the duvet.. always
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I used to sleep on my back. til i started sharing my bed. Now I sleep on my side. One arm behind me and the other draped across my man. and one leg thrown across. (which he hates cause my knee always connects) and as Much as I want to say my head on his shoulder. when i wake up my head is always in his pit. :(
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Curled up next to someone with my head on their chest and my arm draped over them......
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can say my least favorite position is on my stomach...the girls are just too big and don't like being squished
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I sleep on mu tummy. Head to the right. Left arm behind my pillow. Right leg up. Right hand under my face, It's the only way I can fall asleep actually. But it's not a cuddling position.

yep!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    fetal - right side.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

^^ Just like this but in the opposite direction. Lol.
  • THIRTYMORE2GO
    Options
    on my back, feet propped on two pillows
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Right or left side, fetal position, with one hand tucked under my face.
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    on my side, left arm pushing the pillow to my head, and the right arm placed on my right ear to block out the SNORING from the other side of the bed!
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Laying on either side.
    Under side arm tucked up under the pillow, top side arm all willy-nilly.
    Top side leg slightly forward, under side leg slightly back, almost like I'm running.

same here
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i can sleep on either side, but my arms go numb, so when that happens, i get on my back.. cant sleep on my tummy...

also, i cant cuddle and sleep.. i can cuddle then sleep, but not when i'm sleeping, its just too hot.. i get over heated really easily...
  • RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    I'm a big fan of doggy style
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    on my back with my hands on my chest.. like if i were laying in a coffin..Freaks out the wife so I turn over to my right side till she falls asleep..LOL
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Flat on my back with my hand's resting on my stomach.. yea, just like you see someone in a coffin. It always freaked my mother out and she would try to get me to sleep in another position.
  • Peeeeeeeeeej
    Peeeeeeeeeej Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i sleep on my back with either my hands on my chest or over my head - my wife hates it - cause it makes me snore
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    on my back with my hands on my chest.. like if i were laying in a coffin..Freaks out the wife so I turn over to my right side till she falls asleep..LOL

HAHA.. didn't see yours till I hit submit! Too funny.
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Thats exactly the way I sleep!