What's your favorite position

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    On my side with one leg bent up like a flamingo, and one arm under and gripping my pillow because there's been times my husband pulled my pillow out from under my head, then sleep-talked, "I have ALLLLL the pillows." :ohwell:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Alone: On my right side, slight fetal position.

Not alone: See above and add hot spooning guy.
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Stomach Sleeper, ALL THE TIME!! I tease my Family that before they close and lock the coffin, they better flip me over or I'll haunt them... : D

LOL! Love it!

Right side (facing away from hubby or he breathes on my face) or on my belly :laugh:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I usually fall asleep sitting up playing call of duty. pisses my teamates off cause I keep respawning and getting killed. some games I go 0-21.... but i sleep great!!!
  • theleftie
    Options
    Curled up next to someone with my head on their chest and my arm draped over them......

That is yummy!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    My friends have called me Bundy for years because of the way I sleep. On my back, one arm up around my head, the other hand tucked into the front of my pants. My boyfriend still finds it amusing.

WOah, I sleep with one hand in my pants too! Only if I'm wearing flannel pajama pants though. It's just so warm in there....
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    I sleep on mu tummy. Head to the right. Left arm behind my pillow. Right leg up. Right hand under my face, It's the only way I can fall asleep actually. But it's not a cuddling position.

This is me, too.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Side Sleeper here...
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    When I'm by myself, I prefer sleeping on my stomach. But when I'm lucky enough to have somebody in bed to cuddle with I prefer spooning with his arm wrapped around me. :smooched:
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Curled up next to someone with my head on their chest and my arm draped over them......

That is yummy!

And if his arm is draped over my shoulder playing with my hair......... I will sleep like a baby. For a while anyway. :wink:
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I watched an episode of Dr. Oz one day regarding sleep. He suggested sleeping on your right side as opposed to the left, because your heart can get compressed and has to work a bit harder as you sleep due to the weight you are putting on that side of the body.

I usually remember this as I'm tossing around at night. I'm a light sleeper so I generally wake up many many times at night.
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I do the spiderman too, or some version of it. I did the spiderman all the time when I was single, but my hubs doesn't appreciate a leg in his back, so I still put it up, but I can't put it out as far. I have my arms up but one is under my pillow and one is over.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW...I am in the SPiderman position myself and I have One arm up and the oposite leg up...and on the right side....
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Sleep is over rated !!!!!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    had to look, LOL... I am a side sleeper :)
  • theleftie
    Options

That is yummy!

And if his arm is draped over my shoulder playing with my hair......... I will sleep like a baby. For a while anyway. :wink:

Wait - are we still talking about sleeping? wow - hot in here.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I start on my back then move from side to side throughout the night.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    this !
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    If I'm alone: curled up in a ball underneath huge blankets.

If I'm with my boyfriend: snuggled up on his chest with my legs wrapped around one of his and his arms around my shoulders.
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    On my back, arms typically above my head. Even though I usually sleep alone, I tend to stay in the same place all night, never in the middle.