Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Face down, *kitten* up.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Left side, spooning the woman i'm with so she basically sits into my lap whilst she sleeps with her neck across my arm, head on pillow.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Curled up next to someone with my head on their chest and my arm draped over them......

That is yummy!

And if his arm is draped over my shoulder playing with my hair......... I will sleep like a baby. For a while anyway. :wink:

Wait - are we still talking about sleeping? wow - hot in here.

Wow... It is a bit warm in here..... Yes sleep... Ummmmm.....Absolutely... Ummmm ya.....Sleep...
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I either like my left side or the "nook" my hubby's chest AHHHH instant sleeping pill.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    On my left, spooning the woman i'm with, with her neck on my arm and her head on my pillow. Means I can stroke her hair/scalp with my right hand and kiss her back, ear, neck and down to the collar bone easily and of course, sleep.
  • andier1686
    Options
    i sleep on a kneeling position and body facing down on my bed.. and my feet is raise up...that's a deep sleep for me
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    On my back,
    Arm over my forehead,
    Left leg in bent with my knee in the air
    and my right leg crossing it.

LOL
  • Iamkim73
    Options
    On my left, spooning the woman i'm with, with her neck on my arm and her head on my pillow. Means I can stroke her hair/scalp with my right hand and kiss her back, ear, neck and down to the collar bone easily and of course, sleep.

I changed my mind, I prefer this ^^^^^
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    If I'm not on my right side, I'm sleeping starfish style....otherwise, my husband would take over the whole damn bed.
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I sleep in chunks of a couple hours at a time, then I wake up and have to shift, usually flipping from one side to the other or, if I'm doing the "spiderman," alternating arms and legs. I do tend to sleep on my stomach most of the time, except during allergy season; then I can only sleep on my back, slightly propped up, to keep all the various allergy fluids from draining into my head so I can breathe.

My problem is that I will not stop fidgeting until I find a comfortable position, which makes me a terrible person to share a bed with. The problem is compounded as the bed becomes narrower. I'm basically the case for a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you know, the kind that doesn't transfer motion.

I *wish* I could fall asleep and stay asleep while spooning with my boyfriend, it'd make trying to share a twin bed much easier (lol college). But, sadly, I can't get comfortable being the big spoon in the narrow bed, and if I'm little spoon he pretty much automagically gets a hard-on, so that's not a good *sleeping* position either, lol.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

I love it too. If I need to sleep in this position its almost instant. If its not sleeping, the reaction is almost instant too = win win :smile:
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    On my back (Insert thoughts of the innuendo here if you must). Right arm up above my head, left arm draped across my stomach. Right leg straight, left leg bent like tree pose. And MUST have a blanket or sheet of some sort. What's funny is that both my brothers, my sister and my baby niece sleep this way too. My kids however, do not.
  • Iamkim73
    Options

I love it too. If I need to sleep in this position its almost instant. If its not sleeping, the reaction is almost instant too = win win :smile:

Win / win indeed!
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    I sleep on my back sometimes with my left leg bend and a fan right above my head. For some reason I can't sleep if I don't have a fan in my face.
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I watched an episode of Dr. Oz one day regarding sleep. He suggested sleeping on your right side as opposed to the left, because your heart can get compressed and has to work a bit harder as you sleep due to the weight you are putting on that side of the body.

I usually remember this as I'm tossing around at night. I'm a light sleeper so I generally wake up many many times at night.

That's odd. When I was on bedrest when pregnant with my son, I was instructed to ONLY sleep on my left side as it would be easier on my heart and put less stress on it.
    Interesting how different doctors have different perspectives.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Left side
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I usually fall asleep on my right side spooning my dog. But I always wake up on my back with one cat laying on my head, another on my chest, and another by my feet, with my dog still snuggled up into my right side.
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My stomach
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    stomach with my left or right leg sticking out the duvet (depending if im sharing with the bf or at home) pillow folded with arm under the pillow and other nestled by my tummy
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Alone: On my right side, slight fetal position.

Not alone: See above and add hot spooning guy.

^^^^^this and with HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!