Replies

• krystinaarlene
    krystinaarlene Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I just want to chime in again to tell anyone who is freaking out/about to freak out about the "no processed food" in the title of this thread that the video really doesn't advocate abstaining from processed food. Instead, the doctor advocates prioritizing micronutrients from food sources and getting, basically, a *kitten* ton of those micronutrients. Doing that would, naturally, probably push out highly processed white flour, sugar, etc. She (the doctor) is not saying "don't eat any processed food evah!"
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • PoochPottery
    Options

You can have my share of cheez whiz!!
  • Kendrawinn
    Options
    Awesome
  • woodstockmom
    woodstockmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
  • ella78
    ella78 Posts: 23
    Options
    Great video! Thanks for posting this. I'm always conflicted about including organic meats/wild fish versus a vegan diet.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting I love TED talks always gives me a new perspective and a toe-hold on how to learn more
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I just want to chime in again to tell anyone who is freaking out/about to freak out about the "no processed food" in the title of this thread that the video really doesn't advocate abstaining from processed food. Instead, the doctor advocates prioritizing micronutrients from food sources and getting, basically, a *kitten* ton of those micronutrients. Doing that would, naturally, probably push out highly processed white flour, sugar, etc. She (the doctor) is not saying "don't eat any processed food evah!"
    Amen!
  • JPDad
    JPDad Posts: 147
    Options
    Great video! Challenge accepted.