Can some people never fit in a sz 2?

Options
Ilovepeppers
Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
I've lost a fair amount of weight and right now I'm 173 (I'm 5'9"). I want to lose another 23 pounds (get to 150) but right now I dontlook too overweight. Actually, right now I can feel my hip bones while standing and dont have too much fat around my thigh- despite that, I can only comfortably fit into a 12.

Is it possible that once I get to my goal of 150, I'll only be in a 10? I mean do some people just have wider frames, bones, etc? I dont care if I never leave a 12, so long as I reach my goal.

Just wondering if anyone else is the same or knows anything about the topic!

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    People have all sorts of frame sizes. If I weighed 100 pounds, I could never fit into a 2. My frame is just too large.
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm 5'4 and have a "medium" frame. I could be under 100 pounds and never get close to a size 2. lol
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I will never fit into a size 2, unless I starve myself (which ain't happenin')... My muscle structure is too large...
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9" and I know I will never get in a 2!! Currently size 8 in most some 10's and even a 6 LOL!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I've never been a size 2 in my life lol I am convinced I skipped it while I was growing up.

My legs are larger due to a lot of softball and volleyball while in school and my butt isn't going anywhere :laugh: So I'm okay with not fitting into a 2. At the moment, I'm at a bigger size BECAUSE of my legs and booty. I have to wear a belt around my waist because my jeans get that massive hole in the back lol.
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I would look sick and anorexic in a size 2. When I am in shape the lowest I ever get is a 4 in some things and 6 in some. People's bodies are different and not everyone can or should be a 2. Looks fine on some people but I would look like a heroin addict!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My hips are faaar to wide for a size 2. And I'm pretty sure my *kitten* will never really go away. I don't ever want to be in single digits, anyway. The lowest I'll probably ever be will be a size 12-14. And I would be thrilled with that.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    No, I cannot. I'd look silly in girls clothing anyway!

Next question.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine getting into a size 2. My bones are bigger than that! Prior to gaining the weight (in 2006), I was a size 10 in most clothes. I just want to wear them again and I'll be happy.
  • TXGaToRgiRl88
    Options
    It should never be about sizes or that number on the scale. I would go by how *HEALTHY* you look/feel versus anything else. As long as you are happy with your body, feeling it right, and working it correctly, you're fine.

I wont ever fit into a size 2 either. My hip bones simply wouldnt let it happen. Being toned is much better than being a twig.
  • Mad4bullies
    Mad4bullies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    At my lightest, 150 lbs, 5'7", I was a size 8. My family had an intervention, said I looked sickly with my ribs and hip bones poking out. So, with the large frame that I have been blessed with, I keep my goal at 160, size 9. That is when I feel the healthiest and comfortable.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Goodness, I wouldn't want to! I love my body shape, having hips and a bootay is something I've been blessed with

Not that I don't know girls who naturally do fit into 2's and look fine, just not my cupa tea ;)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Next question.

BWAHA
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Yup!! I'm 5'8 medium framed and smallest jean size I can remember wearing is like size 5 in middle school. I use 9/11 depending.I don't care what size pants I get to I just want to look gooddd though it makes me a little jealous my coworker is my height and a size 2. Lol she's definitely a small frame though
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm 5'8 3/4. At mid 150's/upper 150s I was a 10. I'm mid/upper 140s (haven't weighed in awhile) and I wear an 8. I want to be about 124-128lbs so I'll probably be about a 6 if the trend continues (one pants size every 10lbs). I like the number 4 and wanted to be a four but I'd have to be even smaller. It all depends on your frame. I have hips so a size 2 is not really a possibility and I'm ok with that.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Smallest I could be is a 5. Hips dont lie. :drinker:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    i'm never going to be a size 2. maybe not even a 4. my hips are large and i have a decent size butt! of course i've never been below a size 8 in my life. i don't think size pants should matter as much as how much body fat you have and bone structure! as long as you are healthy and happy with yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options

Next question.

Haha needed that laugh! :laugh:
  • mandy_freeman
    Options
    LOL. nice.
  • sheresamae
    sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i am 5 10 the thinnest i have ever been is 155 and i was very thin and ripped wore a size 8 or 9 . Man i wish i was back there lol I am sure you already look great and will be very pleased with a size 10!!