Boob jobs...

Options

Replies

• MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I had mine taken down from a DDD to a C and I LOVE IT!!! Having bigger breasts can be a burden. It's hard to find bras and then the bras are very expensive. You can't wear button up shirts, you can barely wear strapless bras or strapless gowns. Mine used to give me headaches, backaches, neckaches, and rashes all the time. :sad:

I'm not against breast augmentation as in my field, I see them done all the time, usually on women who lost their boobs after having kids. I just say, get a REASONABLE size and not big ginormus boobs LOL. :happy:

Also w/ a lift, they will eventually sag again, whether you have kids or not, gravity takes hold what goes up, must come down after a period of time :tongue:
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I think maybe there is a little bit lost in translation here. The OP asked for opinions, and should get them. I think maybe we all need to reread before we post to make sure what we are saying does not come across wrong or offensive. We are from all over the world with different ways of communicating. How about we make sure to not target others or use words that others may find offensive? Then those looking for thoughts and opinions can have some polite and useful posts instead of our arguments.

This, I'll take back my "trashy" comment. It was rude, and shouldn't have been said.

thankyou.

and once again i didnt direct my comment about b1tches at you.

apologies if i got heated about the trashy thing.

Thanks to both of you ladies!! Now let's get this thread back on track and pass some useful info, to everyone. Large, small, happy, wanting a reduction, lift, implants, whatever.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I think maybe there is a little bit lost in translation here. The OP asked for opinions, and should get them. I think maybe we all need to reread before we post to make sure what we are saying does not come across wrong or offensive. We are from all over the world with different ways of communicating. How about we make sure to not target others or use words that others may find offensive? Then those looking for thoughts and opinions can have some polite and useful posts instead of our arguments.

This, I'll take back my "trashy" comment. It was rude, and shouldn't have been said.

thankyou.

No apology necessary. I get the same way when it's used in reference to people with tattoos, my family calls them trashy as well. Should have known better than to use the word.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    I guess, if I'm being honest, my stigma comes in with the fact that every person that gets implants (or any cosmetic surgery) for purely aesthetic reasons feeds into the idea that in order to be happy with your physical appearance, you have to go beyond simply eating right and working out and taking care of your mental wellness. That bothers me on some level and that may be "judgmental" to some of you, but it is a growing trend and it worries me about how far it will go. In another 20 years, will butt implants be as common as breast augmentation? Will 20 years old start getting botox? Will our standard of beauty be so far from the natural that the stigma reverses and those who do not elect for cosmetic procedures are the ones who are judged? It's interesting to think about.

No one has a right to insult or demean another person for their personal choices. I agree with everyone there, and I think it is petty to drop to that level. But I do think that there is some merit to what I am saying here.

I want butt implants sooo bad. I just want my jeans to stay up so I don't look like a plumber all the time. *shakes fist* D*mn you mom!

Apparently the "Butt Bible" is awesome for working out your butt.
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW.... i seriously can't even read half these posts. Its ridiculous for adults to act this way and make remarks about someone who obviously loves their body and their assets! I feel like i am in High school again reading these posts from very ignorant people who have NO idea about breast implants.

Firstly, i have implants. very large implants and i LOVE them... i am not a bimbo, i did not do it to fit into society or because of pressure.... i actually love in the mountains in the country and the only ones i see every day are the people i live with and my horses... and they love me the way i am... I did this solely for myself! I love the way implants look, i love the way they feel (which feels 100% natural by the way!!! That is the whole purpose of silicone, to act and feel just like regular breasts! They are not hard, they are not high up on my chest... though with the proper bra they can look that way! I feel sexier then i ever have... and BTW i had Natural 28DD breasts before surgery, so i do know how natural large breasts feel and look. And i don't get anymore attention then i use to get. I was confidant then and I'm confidant now.

I am Proud of my large breasts and i don't care what the few people who came to hate here have to say The majority of MEN and WOMAN LOVE FAKE BREATS!!! i find the only ones i meet in real life who do not are the ones who have A) never felt a fake breast, or B) can't afford to get them done themselves so they just have to hate.

why hate on someone because they choose to have larger breasts? i don't get it.... be happy for that person, it might not be for you but that doesnt mean that the person who got them is trashy!!!! Come on people that is ridiculous to say!
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    We are all lovely creatures at the end of the day. We are women and we still run the world at the end of the day, no matter the boob size. Now everyone put your right hand on your left shoulder, and your left hand on your right shoulder, and give yourself a big hug :flowerforyou:
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options

thankyou.

Thanks to both of you ladies!! Now let's get this thread back on track and pass some useful info, to everyone. Large, small, happy, wanting a reduction, lift, implants, whatever.

the one big thing i want to reiterate to ALL, breast implants do not weigh like breast tissue, they put no extra strain on your back, unless you go all Lolo ferrari.

the tattoo thing - im a sleeved corp sales woman. i hear THAT.
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I guess, if I'm being honest, my stigma comes in with the fact that every person that gets implants (or any cosmetic surgery) for purely aesthetic reasons feeds into the idea that in order to be happy with your physical appearance, you have to go beyond simply eating right and working out and taking care of your mental wellness. That bothers me on some level and that may be "judgmental" to some of you, but it is a growing trend and it worries me about how far it will go. In another 20 years, will butt implants be as common as breast augmentation? Will 20 years old start getting botox? Will our standard of beauty be so far from the natural that the stigma reverses and those who do not elect for cosmetic procedures are the ones who are judged? It's interesting to think about.

No one has a right to insult or demean another person for their personal choices. I agree with everyone there, and I think it is petty to drop to that level. But I do think that there is some merit to what I am saying here.

I want butt implants sooo bad. I just want my jeans to stay up so I don't look like a plumber all the time. *shakes fist* D*mn you mom!

Apparently the "Butt Bible" is awesome for working out your butt.

I've tried everything for my lack of a**. It sucks. lol If I had a decent a** to tit ratio I'd be happy. I don't want to look like a Kardashian, I just want a little something to hold the jeans up. lol
  • tinyjourney
    Options
    I had mine taken down from a DDD to a C and I LOVE IT!!! Having bigger breasts can be a burden. It's hard to find bras and then the bras are very expensive. You can't wear button up shirts, you can barely wear strapless bras or strapless gowns. Mine used to give me headaches, backaches, neckaches, and rashes all the time. :sad:

I'm not against breast augmentation as in my field, I see them done all the time, usually on women who lost their boobs after having kids. I just say, get a REASONABLE size and not big ginormus boobs LOL. :happy:

Also w/ a lift, they will eventually sag again, whether you have kids or not, gravity takes hold what goes up, must come down after a period of time :tongue:

A friend of mine had a reduction before children and is facing another one. Just like I said about my implants, she said it was the best thing she has done for herself. She had it done before children knowing she may have to have it done again, still no regrets. She had a difficult recovery, but is very happy.

With any breast surgery, lift, reduction, augmentation, gravity will take it's toll on your breasts. That is the same with small ones. I know that one day my augmented breasts will start to sag (and start to look more natural), so I will invest in good bras to do my best to keep them looking good. All women should have comfortable well fitted bras!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    We are all lovely creatures at the end of the day. We are women and we still run the world at the end of the day, no matter the boob size. Now everyone put your right hand on your left shoulder, and your left hand on your right shoulder, and give yourself a big hug :flowerforyou:

You are adorable.
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WOW.... i seriously can't even read half these posts. Its ridiculous for adults to act this way and make remarks about someone who obviously loves their body and their assets! I feel like i am in High school again reading these posts from very ignorant people who have NO idea about breast implants.

Firstly, i have implants. very large implants and i LOVE them... i am not a bimbo, i do not do it to fit into society or because of pressure.... i actually love in the mountains in the country and the only ones i see every day are the people i live with and my horses... and they love me the way i am... I did this solely for myself! I love the way implants look, i love the way they feel (which feels 100% natural by the way!!! That is the whole purpose of silicone, to act and feel just like regular breasts! They are not hard, they are not high up on my chest... though with the proper bra they can look that way! I feel sexier then i ever have... and BTW i had Natural 28DD breasts before surgery, so i do know how natural large breasts feel and look. And i don't get anymore attention then i use to get. I was confidant then and I'm confidant now.

I am Proud of my large breasts and i don't care what the few people who came to hate here have to say The majority of MEN and WOMAN LOVE FAKE BREATS!!! i find the only ones i meet in real life who do not are the ones who have A) never felt a real breast, or B) can't afford to get them done themselves so they just have to hate.

why hate on someone because they choose to have larger breasts? i don't get it.... be happy for that person, it might not be for you but that doesnt meant that the person who got them is trashy!!!! Come on people that is ridiculous to say!

Your sweater kittens look amazing. O.O
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options

But what you are failing to understand is that these reasons are not "purely aesthetic." Try finding bras that fit breasts that used to be an E cup but are now a C, support those correctly and run a marathon. Now find clothes that make you feel confident and beautiful, comfortable instead of constantly worrying if your squishy tit is hanging out of your ill-fitting bra because you can't get one that fits correctly because you committed your life to being healthy with a low body fat %. Try being comfortable without a bra, laze around the house in a t-shirt and feel the weight of deflated breasts against your skin. Now stand in front of the mirror naked and say to yourself "do i look like the person I feel like inside and do I feel as good about myself as I deserve to feel?" We want to be strong, powerful, and yes, beautiful. But we are women and that should not be a bad thing. I would never have my hair like yours, the upkeep must be a real *****. But I think your hair is beautiful and I appreciate you for having it.
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Heck, I don't need one. Born blessed, will keep it that way. :)
  • abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have a very close friend that went from 240lbs to 140lbs starting with DD breasts. well, by the time she was done... it was like 2 tube socks you have been wearing all day and just took off attached to her rib cage, 2 very long loose fold of flat skin,

She would literally roll them up almost and put them into her push up bra, or into her underwire bikini top hoping the whole time that the breasts didn't slip out from under the underwire. I used to help her keep an eye on it while we were at the beach because she wouldn't even notice them slipping down and out.

Anyway, she finally had a boob job done and she is thrilled, she went with the tear drop style of breast instead of the round circle ball type, they look so natural it's incredible.

When I am done my weight loss journey I am sure I will have probably the same thing she did, mine are already losing inches and very floppy.... if I do get that bad, I will get it done, I didn't work that hard to lose the weight to not be proud in a bikini !!

Reading this post I couldn't help to think it was about me. I HAD 46DDD and lost over 100lbs and went from 46DDD to a 42 DDD! So my body got small and my boobs stayed huge. i was so mad. My back hurt all the time, I couldn't exercise. I was your classic case that need a reduction. So in September 2011 I had breast reduction. Due to all the back and spasm I had and feeling like **** all the time I finally had them reduced. I am now a 36 C and loving my new beautiful breast! My husband who is a boob man thought the doctors were going to hack me and he was worried but now he is happy man again and loving them so much he won't leave me alone. He has always liked them even big but he said this size is much nicer and my attitude on life has changed from grumpy and in pain to happy. I actually do have pictures but I know I cant post them. My gf got implants and her look beautiful too and i say you do whatever makes you happy. You are here for yourself and you have to live with yourself so fake or not, natural or not, reduced or lifted, enhanced it is your business and your life! :heart:
  • jmobashrn11
    Options

But what you are failing to understand is that these reasons are not "purely aesthetic." Try finding bras that fit breasts that used to be an E cup but are now a C, support those correctly and run a marathon. Now find clothes that make you feel confident and beautiful, comfortable instead of constantly worrying if your squishy tit is hanging out of your ill-fitting bra because you can't get one that fits correctly because you committed your life to being healthy with a low body fat %. Try being comfortable without a bra, laze around the house in a t-shirt and feel the weight of deflated breasts against your skin. Now stand in front of the mirror naked and say to yourself "do i look like the person I feel like inside and do I feel as good about myself as I deserve to feel?" We want to be strong, powerful, and yes, beautiful. But we are women and that should not be a bad thing. I would never have my hair like yours, the upkeep must be a real *****. But I think your hair is beautiful and I appreciate you for having it.

*shrug* But my hair is real. I wouldn't get fake hair if I couldn't have it be this long naturally, especially if it was thousands of dollars.
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Love mine! I lost over 120lbs (gastric bypass) about 14 yrs ago and then breastfed 2 babies - they just weren't where they are supposed to be after all that. I didn't care about looking like Pamela Anderson, by any means. I just wanted to be proportionate and and feel sexy again. If you do it, just be sure to go to a surgeon who's willing to send you home with a pain pump.....recovery was a breeze!
  • tinyjourney
    Options

You are adorable.

X2!! Great reminder sweets! And we do run the world. Bwhahahah! :)
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options

*shrug* But my hair is real. I wouldn't get fake hair if I couldn't have it be this long naturally.

My darling, let it all fall out and see if you change your tune. Then you'd be fit to pass judgment on the subject. Of hair anyway.
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options

*shrug* But my hair is real. I wouldn't get fake hair if I couldn't have it be this long naturally.

My darling, let it all fall out and see if you change your tune. Then you'd be fit to pass judgment on the subject. Of hair anyway.

^^ HAHAHAHAHA love that... and yes if you didn't have much hair and it looked awful everyday you would change your perception. and BTW they use real hair now a days... even if it is clipped in, sewed in or glued in. its still real!
  • jmobashrn11
    Options

It probably will! My family tends to go bald early on in life. But right now your comparison of my hair is more similar to someone who puts lotion on their skin to keep it moisturized than a surgical procedure.

Your comments are really amusing in general to me though because I've had my hair made fun of almost my entire life. I straightened it for that picture because it was an event, but it's normally pretty wavy and slightly frizzy. I don't wear make-up or mess with my hair beyond washing/conditioning on the daily. I do get what you're trying to say though, and thank you for the compliment.