Boob jobs...

Options

Replies

• StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Having just had a breast REDUCTION last November, I don't know why anyone would want them. Mine were a G at 116lbs, and a G at 200lbs. I've been able to exercise pain free for months now, and feel better than I ever have. My back is much better, and I don't have to worry about the yucky summer bra sweat anymore. I haven't worn a regular tank top or sleeveless shirt since I was 17 because at that size, boobs made me look like I worked on a pole. I say good riddance, and husband is very happy that I'm happy. Can't wait to get new shirts this summer!!!!!!!!!!
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    dont' do it. God says you are fearfully and wonderfully made- the way he made you :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    This is what I think about all the judgy pants: if you are going to judge someone for making enhancements don’t ever:
    Color your hair
    Style your hair
    Put on make up
    Treat your skin for acne
    Whiten your teeth
    Get dressed with the lights on
    Pick out fashionable clothing
    Wear accessories
    Alter your body for piercings or tattoos
    Paint your nails or manicure your nails in any certain way
    Don’t shave
    Don’t wear deodorant or perfumes
    Any and all grooming should be for the purpose of cleanliness only and not presentation
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I read the title as "blow jobs" and was very confused when I read the OP...

Oh, you heathen, you'll fit right in here.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Should we talk about blow jobs now?
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Should we talk about blow jobs now?
    Yes!!!
  • RNmomto4
    RNmomto4 Posts: 143
    Options
    Having just had a breast REDUCTION last November, I don't know why anyone would want them. Mine were a G at 116lbs, and a G at 200lbs. I've been able to exercise pain free for months now, and feel better than I ever have. My back is much better, and I don't have to worry about the yucky summer bra sweat anymore. I haven't worn a regular tank top or sleeveless shirt since I was 17 because at that size, boobs made me look like I worked on a pole. I say good riddance, and husband is very happy that I'm happy. Can't wait to get new shirts this summer!!!!!!!!!!

#1) I dont have size G...I have size A...maybe a small B!? Therefore, I would be happy with a large B, small C--nothing huge. Just because people want augmentation, doesnt mean we want triple H's.
    #2) like how you had issues weraing shirts, is the same reason I cant wear certain shirts. These upside down triangles that I call boobs, look good in nothing! They were bad before 4 children, but have gotten even worse.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I came here hoping that there would be pics..... I am disappointed..
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I don't want an addition or a reduction - Just a lift. I've always been large chested, and my pre-baby, pre-weight gain boobs were lovely. Now they make me self-conscious because they're too flat and saggy. Please Dr., just move all my tissue up and cut off my excess skin. I buy very supportive bras and use hard-core corset style sports bras, but nothing is going to make them less droopy than surgery.

The good thing about being individuals living in free countries - We can do whatever we want to our own bodies, and the only person who should really give a damn is our own selves!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    dont' do it. God says you are fearfully and wonderfully made- the way he made you :)

what about kids with cleft pallettes? that doesnt seem so wonderful to me.
  • Xandriarose
    Xandriarose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Best decision of my life. Who cares what anyone else thinks? If you are concerned with what other people think, then it's probably time to ask yourself why you want one in the first place and to re-evaluate. There's always going to be people who agree and disagree... but their opinions shouldn't matter as long as you are doing what YOU want.

So many people think that breast augmentation is a mere way to make ourselves look better, when really it goes much further than that for so many women.

I love them.. my boyfriend loves them, that's all that matters to me.

Do your research & remember that the only persons opinion that matters is your own. Don't worry about everyone else :)
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I want one

I can't afford one

Boo
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I want one

I can't afford one

Boo

Just one? Most women want two.

(Nevermind. I'll go hit myself with rotten tomatoes.)
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    No I just want one big boob. I fancy the dromedary look
  • curvylady1
    curvylady1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! They get in they way of everything and are horribly heavy. Having mine reduced after baby. =)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I don't want an addition or a reduction - Just a lift. I've always been large chested, and my pre-baby, pre-weight gain boobs were lovely. Now they make me self-conscious because they're too flat and saggy. Please Dr., just move all my tissue up and cut off my excess skin. I buy very supportive bras and use hard-core corset style sports bras, but nothing is going to make them less droopy than surgery.

The good thing about being individuals living in free countries - We can do whatever we want to our own bodies, and the only person who should really give a damn is our own selves!
    ^This. Though mine aren't from babies. Just being overweight my entire life. The size is fine but when I bend over they look like bells!
  • Srdking
    Srdking Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I think you should learn to be happy with what you have. Whatever you do make sure you got a good doctor. I have a friend who went the cheaper route and her breast look good, I will give her that! But you can see where they cut her, and that to me isn't pretty. I thought about it and decided why waste my time and money? Life is short I will just buy some push up bras and call it a day! I don't find fake breast attractive. Natural one's are the best big or really small!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I would post a pic of my boobs on here but I'd get banned.

Anyway apparently all guys like itty bitty titties. Well that's just TOO DAMN BAD! Every woman that I've met on my father's side have large breast...and for some reason are very tall. Sadly I'm short with big boobs for my size and while I DO NOT want them bigger I DO want a boob job to lift and shape. Why? Cause I don't want to look like an 80 year old women at the age of 22. That's why!! My boob sag, I bend over and they look like cow utters.

I don't care what any female or male has to say about boob jobs. You won't be there staring back at me in the mirror every morning. You aren't me, you don't think like I think, and you're definitely ain't the one paying for it.
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would post a pic of my boobs on here but I'd get banned.

Anyway apparently all guys like itty bitty titties. Well that's just TOO DAMN BAD! Every woman that I've met on my father's side have large breast...and for some reason are very tall. Sadly I'm short with big boobs for my size and while I DO NOT want them bigger I DO want a boob job to lift and shape. Why? Cause I don't want to look like an 80 year old women at the age of 22. That's why!! My boob sag, I bend over and they look like cow utters.

I don't care what any female or male has to say about boob jobs. You won't be there staring back at me in the mirror every morning. You aren't me, you don't think like I think, and you're definitely ain't the one paying for it.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options
    I love all the responses of the men that hate fake breasts.

In public they say they prefer a nice natural, small breasted woman.

Behind closed doors, they'll take whatever's in front of them. Lol.

Men aren't dating women for her the shape/size/contents of her breasts (I hope) just as women don't date men for the size of their appendages.

Sometimes, we just get a nice bonus that matches our preferences. :D

As for me, I love the falsies, realsies....heck, I just love boobies!!!