Boob jobs...

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    non invasive in the sense it is not going through to organs and what not , but basically just in the 'chest boards' so to speak....it doesnt threaten organs of the body.. the aneasthetic is actually more life threatening than the procedure itself, and its generally an operation for healthy people ....the complications as such, are when wounds dont heal, get infected etc etc same as when you cut yourself or need stitches.. look at razors- they are a superifial object being scraped along the skin for either athletic purposes or whatdayknow, image!! and can also lead to cuts and scars etc... but as they say, we are living in a material world , and i feel your facts are more so opinion :O)
    cheers.
    !.....not to mention it is a non-invasive procedure where very little complications are involved... people again, just like false teeth or knee/hip replacements....will you consider them if need be?? or do all false teeth look really awful too? because they were worried of their image and gummy teeth ??
    Like them or not., you can't really say it's a non-invasive procedure. Anytime a scalpel or other surgical intrument cuts skin it is invasive. And there are complications, some potential and some more serious than others.
    People rarely (if ever) ge a knee or hip replacement for image reasons.
    I'm not saying a woman shouldn't do this surgery or any other for looks or self esteem or whatever; just setting some facts straight.
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    There's been times in my long, long life :laugh: when I wanted bigger boobs. Getting implants was never an option because, well... I'm poor, plus if I had the money, I would prefer to put a couple extra grand into something like a kitchen remodel.

I'm glad I never did. I love my little boobs. Once a month, they get a little big bigger and firmer, and they drive me BONKERS. They're in the way... I always seem to be bumping my arms into them. They hurt when I run. Plus, I'd have even more contempt for society if people started treating me better because I had bigger boobs. :laugh:

Boobs are the one great flaw in the design of women. They really should be more like penises, and only grow when we need them. Of course, those things have their own embarrassing flaws, too, and don't always pop up ONLY when needed.

....more like penises and only grow when needed! I love it!!!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    No thank you. Not only do I like what i have(even if they aren't very big) but i can also think of SO many better things to spend that much money on.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Nothing in the world irks me more than a super fit woman with boob implants. ESPECIALLY when they are trainers.

It's like hey, I'm a poster child for health and wellness, yet I put my body through unnecessary surgery just for my physical appearance.

That's a peeve of mine, too... how many fitness models have to be surgically altered to match some kind of ideal of what physical perfection is supposed to look like.

If that's how they want to look, that's up to them. I personally don't want to look like a caricature.

You know that was a pet peeve of mine too, seeing these ultra fit trainers with obviously fake racks... but after glancing around the community, and just reading this thread, it's quite obvious that A LOT of women have their boobs basically ravaged by big weight loss, kids or just wasn't "blessed" . Same goes for people who tummy tuck all the loose skin after a big weight loss. You really can't blame them for minor touch ups. Years of hard work only to look arguably worse than when they started... I wouldn't want to see a super fit trainer in the gym with 58HH boobs spilling out of her top because they're just deflated bags now to prove she's "all natural" .

Just sayin.

Girls do what you need to do to be happy in the mirror. :D
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    non invasive in the sense it is not going through to organs and what not , but basically just in the 'chest boards' so to speak....it doesnt threaten organs of the body.. the aneasthetic is actually more life threatening than the procedure itself, and its generally an operation for healthy people ....the complications as such, are when wounds dont heal, get infected etc etc same as when you cut yourself or need stitches.. look at razors- they are a superifial object being scraped along the skin for either athletic purposes or whatdayknow, image!! and can also lead to cuts and scars etc... but as they say, we are living in a material world , and i feel your facts are more so opinion :O)
    cheers.
    !.....not to mention it is a non-invasive procedure where very little complications are involved... people again, just like false teeth or knee/hip replacements....will you consider them if need be?? or do all false teeth look really awful too? because they were worried of their image and gummy teeth ??
    Like them or not., you can't really say it's a non-invasive procedure. Anytime a scalpel or other surgical intrument cuts skin it is invasive. And there are complications, some potential and some more serious than others.
    People rarely (if ever) ge a knee or hip replacement for image reasons.
    I'm not saying a woman shouldn't do this surgery or any other for looks or self esteem or whatever; just setting some facts straight.
    It more a matter of degree. The complications and risk factors are much greater than a cut from shaving or a superficial cut. In the healthcare field this would certainly be considered an invasive procedure. Again, not saying don't do it, but one should be aware of the potential risks and complications.