Options
    sweets especially chocolate
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    skittles........... ughhh
  • sportyskylar
    Options
    When I'm at home I have total self-control. But when I'm going out with friends for dinner or a night out, thats my weakness. So I've pretty much skipped going out all together. Soon I'll be strong enough, and have enough will power, to put myself in that challenge. My next outing - st pattys day. Uh oh. Wish me luck!
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    skittles........... ughhh

Oh, how could I have forgotten about the candy? I can eat a pound of sour patch kids in an afternoon. Gummi bears, skittles, those orange slices, .....yeah....
  • achief192
    Options
    Pizza and Beer. Gets me every weekend!!
  • msris86
    msris86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bread, cheese, cakes, and cookies....Loooooove all the carbs
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    pizzza
  • mscarmen803
    Options
    sweets and chips
  • OtakuEngineer
    Options
    Pizza... usually with a lot of different meat on it... and I don't ever stop at just a slice or two... although I have to say last week we made pizza at home... I had cheese and veggies, stopped at just 2 normal sized slices. Although I'm sure a binge will happen again lol.
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I adore colby and montery jack block cheese! mmmmm of course a Suzy Q with cream filling is the second best. When I get a craving for them I play a mind game with myself by saying, "Do you really want that right now or do you want that rocking body back you used to have?" Craving gone.....lol You look amazing so keep it up! :wink:
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My weakness is BREAD...take me to a restaurant with good bread and I'm so full of bread I don't want the rest of my food!! :flowerforyou:
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You are my twin with the exception of chips. I'm not into chips, candy, ice cream, etc. but give me a cheeseburger or hot wings and you better watch your fingers!!!!!!!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Sweetness.

Like MC Hammer says.
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear they put crack in it, because once you start you can't stop!!!!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My nemesis was coke - crinkle cut chips (salt & vinegar) & herb & garlic cream cheese dip!
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    chips, ice cream, cheese anything (cake, sticks, etc.), chocolate, some candy, sugar, oatmeal, real mayo, preserves, spray butter

The spray butter isn't bad, so I don't worry about that. And I love it on veggies, which I don't worry about, either. I can do regular cheese in moderation for the most part, so that's not so bad. The other things? I try to keep them out of my house, but my husband buys them and I just want to scream. If that stuff is in the house, I eat it and feel like I can't stop which makes me binge even when I tell myself I don't have to do that and that I am not a slave to any food. Fact is, I can eat real mayo straight from the jar. Same goes for strawberry preserves and things like that. It's really gross. I've talked to him about this, but he gets pissed and says he feels like I am telling him what he can and cannot eat.
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Parrot mix aka dark chocolate covered almonds, yoghurt coconut clusters, dry roasted cashews, chocolate covered cashews, yoghurt covered strawberries. It could be worse - but even that stuff isn't too healthy if you eat it too often. I make my own chocolate covered nuts and almonds sometimes though, because the chocolate I use is healthier than the ready made stuff.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! I ate a See's Candy bar yesterday...it made me break my Lent promise..=((
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I feel the need to take a jog after just reading this thread.

It's like all your cheeseburgers-pizza slice-cheesecake comments are being magnetically drawn to my thighs like plaster on a brick wall.